Part 35:Guns

Carl looked down "well if by any chance he was still out there, what would you say to him?" You let out a sigh and looked up at the stars "if he kept looking for me that day I got lost or just gave up. I kinda already know the answer but still" you stated. Carl looked up at you "seems like a good question" he said with you smirk making you laugh.

"I gotta go back in but I'll see you tomorrow" you said and starting climbing towards the window "okay" Carl started to climb down but half way down you heard and crash, you looked out the window and saw Carl get up quickly from the ground.

"You good?" You asked out the window, he looked up at you and felt his face "I still got my other eye so yeah I'm good"
------

"Y/n" you turned to see Rick standing at the kitchen counter as you cut up canned peaches "I didn't do it" you blurted out making him laugh "what if it was something good?" He asked with a smile "than I definitely didn't do it"

He shook his head "someone stole two guns" Glenn said walking in, "who?" You asked putting the knife down. They both shrugged "Carl said you and him were up talking so we just wanted to know if you had seen or heard anything" Glenn asked crossing his arms

You shook your head "no nothing" you announced giving a sad smile and a shrug. They nodded and walked out "two guns?" You asked yourself your eyebrows furrowing together in confusion. You shook your head and turned back to the peaches.

Jake ran into the kitchen a few minutes alter out of breath, startling you. "No..adult meeting...at Allisons" he said through heaving breaths "five minutes" he held up five fingers and ran back out. You let out a sigh and tossed the knife in the sink
"Can I just eat my peaches in peace please?!"

You grabbed the can of peaches and jogged out of the house not bothering to throw on shoes.