Part 25: I want my family back

"Y/n" you stopped walking and turned "Dickhead" you replied crossing your arms over your chest, a very unamused look on Carl's face. "Can you help me?" He asked "no" you replied and turned to walk again Carl grabbed you by your arm making you stop "3...2.." Carl quickly let go of your arm "theres something I wanna show you" he said urgently "Im supposed to be on watch with Beth and Allison" you said he stomped his foot on the ground "Judith's more mature then you lets go"

Carl smiled and grabbed your hand pulling you behind him. He pulled you into a little space between two houses "what now?" You said grabbing your hand back "look" Carl walked over to the wall pulling the metal back you walked over "someone got in" you said "or walkers" carl said making you put your hands on your hips. "We should tell my dad" carl spoke standing up and letting go of the metal sheet "I'll stay here" you said Carl nodded and walked past you.

You let out a sigh and sat on the grass picking at it. Footsteps made you freeze "hello?" You called out standing up and gripping the knife that was in your belt , you slowly walked down the grass prepared to attack if needed. You were pushed up against the house and pushed the person back "asshole" you muttered as you saw who it was one of the men that had attacked the group.

You kicked him in his crotch before running out of the little area running down the street toward the front gate. You ran faster then you had run in your whole life it was as if a hoard of walkers were behind you, but instead of walkers it was someone trying to kill you which was similar enough. You could feel your legs start to burn and your breath getting heavier. You ran up to the entrance gate and barged against it sending a loud wave of clashing metal through it.

You pulled on the gate not realizing until it wouldn't open that it was locked. You were pulled back by your shoulder and spun around a forearm pressed to your chest to keep you still. The evil smirk almost sent shivers down your spine, you felt the knife being stabbed into your thigh.

Why your thigh? Why not your stomach? Or your chest? He had the perfect opportunity. But then it hit you. He wasn't trying to kill you he just wanted you to suffer and be in pain if go didn't bleed out. If he hit the right muscles and tendons you wouldn't be able to walk right, couldn't out run walkers, be stuck inside these walls looking helpless.

He started to drag it up cutting your skin, you let out a heart wrenching scream. He left the knife in and put his hands at the side of your head "I want my weapons back" he muttered licking his lips. You held your dagger behind your back "I want my family back" you quickly pulled the dagger up and stabbed him in the neck shocking him. His body went limp and you pushed it to the ground, letting him bleed out

You slowly slid down the gate "Y/n!" Daryl shouted running down the street Rick not far behind him he dropped down next to you but you could feel the warm liquid running down your leg and soaking your clothes. "Ready 3..2..1" Daryl pickled you up bridal style and stared to walk down the street. "Daryl" you whispered as your eyes were getting blurry and dark, everyone's voices around were becoming as if they were off in the distance.

Daryl sat you down on the bed as Denise barged in with Glenn and Maggie. Glenn was there to help you and Maggie was there to help Denise with tools. Glenn placed his hand on the side of your face "hey y/n stay with me" that advice didn't really help since everything went black. Even if you did die now and the last thing you saw was Glenn's Rhees face it wouldn't be that bad