Part 12: New People

You were able to take a shower at Allison's and Ellas house they shared it along with Enid. After getting out of the shower you walked over to the mirror and rubbed the fog off of it and looked at yourself. For once you were clean your hair still wet and slick back from the water. Did you look like this the whole time? A knock at the door made you jump. "Hey you done? I found some clothes you might like" Allison said from the other side of the door "Yeah just a sec" you wrapped the towel around your body and opened the door, Allison smiled at you before handing you the clothes "Jessies on her way, i hope you'll like her" Allison smiled widely before walking back down the hall.

You shut the door and quickly got the clothes unfolded and put them on. Not bad, you didn't have a right to complain considering you wore the same clothes for months. You opened the door and almost ran into a woman with short blonde hair "hey I'm Jessie, youre y/n right?" You nodded and shook her hand "you're gorgeous by the way" she said you let out a little laugh "thank you"

"Jessie! There you are " Ella said strutting down the hall giving Jessie a hug "alright let's get to hair!"

You sat and admired the way Jessie did your hair she made it look soft and wavy and added a braid that went to the back she said just for a little flare. "I think you look great" Jessie complimented placing a hand on your shoulder, you turned and smiled at her. You never had this. Ella walked in with a bag of pretzels in her hand "Have you guys met Ron or Jake?" She asked with a mouth full of food, you simply shook your head.
Allison gasped a little "really? Y/n you'll like Jake" She said nodding "okay?" You said "come on" Allison happily got up from the couch, you were about to follow but looked back "You need help?" You asked Jessie she shook her head "no Im fine it's okay" She politely smiled at you. You walked out of the house catching up with the girls. You were disappointed that couldn't find Enid anywhere. It was as if she just vanished.

"Jake! Ron!" Ella yelled laughing a bit the three of you made your way to a house. Carl and Enid were sitting next to each other on the stairs, which made you frown. The other boys that were sat talking looked your way when Ella hollered at them. "Hey" a boy with slicked up hair stood up his eyes were a little darker then Carls but still blue. Besides his eyes you had to take a minute to admire his hair he looked good for you know the world ending.

"This is y/n" you made a smile appear on your face the two boys returned one "and Im carl" Carl stood up from the steps waving at Ella and Allison who he hadn't met yet. "wanna take a walk I can show you around?" Jake asked you. You wanted to say no so badly. But you were trying to be polite, Daryl always said how you were so aggressive. So you said yes, unfortunately.

Jake smirked before both of you started to walk down the street, he began talking and pointing at things but you tuned him out. Looking back over your shoulder you could see Carl looking at you. When your eyes met his he looked tense.

The fuck is his problem?
________