Chapter 15: Something Stolen

Everyone is looking at Youngjae, who now smiles at me.

"Cool, we are doing a duet," Youngjae walked to me. From the side of my eyes, I can still Mark is staring, but I can't look at him again.

"Woah, they are going to be awesome," JR commented. JB and Bambam nodded.

"Yeah, they are both great singers," Yugyeom adding.

Park Jin Young and Se Young smiled. "Nice choice, Hee Young. Youngjae is the best singer in GOT7. Great to see you two are collaborating,"

Youngjae is now standing next to me. I smiled at him, "We're going to win this, oppa,"

He smiled back, this time with a little laugh, "Yes, we will."

Park Jin Young then turned to the others, "Okay, now I will choose the partner for you,"

Everyone is now looking at him, nervously waiting for their names and their partners.

"Sunny.... with JB," he mentioned the first partner.

Sunny looked at JB in reflect, JB does the same thing. They both smiling at each other awkwardly, before JB finally walked and stand next to her.

"The next partner is... Seung Won and Yugyeom," he said again. Yugyeom smiled a bit, and then walked to Seung Won. They both don't know each other really well, I hope they might do great.

I stared at Mark. He is now looking straight to the front, his stare is now really hard. It is not the same eyes I used to see. I really want to do this with him... but I can't even look at him after what happened last night. It is too embarassing. He likes someone else anyway.

Now I look again at the rest of them. There are still Jackson, Mark, JR, Bambam, Jae In, and Jason that haven't get their partner.

"Jae In... with Bambam and Mark. You three will be in one group, because I don't want two people from GOT7 in the same team. So Jae In must be in the group," Park Jin Young said.

Jae In's face now changed. She looked serious when Bambam and Mark walked to her. Bambam is smiling as usual, while Mark's expression is just normal.

"I can rap while the two of you sing!" Bambam exclaimed. I smiled seeing him. He is a really cute friend.

Park Jin Young looked at the last couple, Jackson and Jason. "You two are going to be together,"

They nodded and stand next to each other.

"Okay, these are the groups. Starting from today, you will do vocal practice together. And by the end of this week, every group must present a song. Any songs that you want. The judges will be me, Se Young, and your vocal teacher,"

"So, the vocal training will be started by today. Work hard, everyone," Se Young speaked, and then she left the room with Park Jin Young.

Every partners began to look at each other and talk about the song their going to do. I look at Jae In's group. Bambam is still excitedly sharing his ideas, while Jae In and Mark are listening. Mark then accidently look at me, and our eyes met.

He didn't look away, he keeps on staring. 

"What song are we going to do?" Youngjae suddenly turned to me. His eyes are widened, he looked so excited to do a duet with me.

"Do you know any good songs? A really good song for a duet?" I asked him back.

He rolled his eyes, tried to think, "I'll think about it. We should practice together really soon."

I nodded in agreement. He suddenly drew near to me.

"Why did you choose me anyway?" he asked. I stared back at him, finding him curling his lips. He looked totally curious.