Laughter

You didn't want to see Genji right now so you stare at the ground. You felt bad for yelling at him in front of all of his friends. He just stood there for a little while before moving his mask. You were worried about what he was going to do or say, after all, it has been quite a long time since you had last seen him. What pains has he kept hidden?

   Was he awake when you ran away from him? You tear up fear and anxiety taking over you. You feel him brush your bangs back with a gentle touch. Confused you look up at him and he gently places a kiss on your forehead rubbing a tear that fell from your face "Tears don't belong in your eyes... You're far too beautiful for that." With that, he left placing his mask back on his face. You were blushing and shocked but went wide-eyed remembering you were lost and turn grabbing his arm "Wait.." He looks back at you and you pull all the courage you had and places a kiss on his mask. He stood there stunned for a little bit before laughing loudly. His laugh reminds you of him all of those years ago. It was such a kind and childish laugh.

   You blush widely and hit him playfully "Don't laugh!" He laughs loudly and you couldn't help but giggle a little a bit as well. He slowly calms down from his laughing fit and gently lifts your chin so you could look up at him "next time, try when my mask is off love." Genji was so kind, sweet and loving. Yet he knew how to flirt, of course, he did he had almost every girl in Hanamura. Everyone but you, but you had a feeling that was about to change. 

((Picture credit: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/211317407495557653/)