Solar Eclipse

(I normally do special's if something cool is happening! Like today is the solar eclipse. I mostly do it for holidays but I couldn't pass up this opportunity. This will not affect the storyline)

   It was just a normal day for you until your heard people talking "Do you think we'll be able to see it from base?" they were all rushing somewhere and you followed the crowd confused. Someone grabs your arm and pulls you from the crowd "Don't go that way." Genji says and pulls you from the now swarm of people. You blink confused and look at him "But why not?" He smiles softly "I have a better view place and it'll be far less crowded." You nod and follow him as he leads you through the halls to the roof. It was a rather smart idea and you could see the view perfectly "I don't have any solar eclipse glasses..." You look away from the sun not wanting to go blind. 

   Genji smiles "It's a good thing that I got a pair for you." You smile happily and he offers you the glasses. You slide the glasses on your face and turn to him "What about you?" He chuckles softly and taps his mask "this was made to protect against the solar light as well." You look up at the sun watching as the moon slowly creeps across the sky to the sun's path. It was taking much longer than you thought it would so you lean on his shoulder relaxing. Genji chuckles softly and wraps an arm around you "cold?" You nod and giggle softly "a little bit yeah." it wasn't much of a surprise the wind on top of the base was bitter cold. "look! It's almost crossed." it took quite a long time but the moon completely crosses the sun blocking any light.

   "man... That's kinda scary actually..." The only light that you had was the green glow from genji and the lights from the base below. "Yeah... It's ok though I can be your night light." You laugh a little "Yes my giant glowing talking night light." he laughs "Why not?" Soon the moon passes and light returns once again "That was fun! We should go again sometime." Genji got up and hums confused "the next one won't be for years." You giggle softly and hand him back the glasses with a wink "I know." 

(Picture credit: https://dragontroopbeta.deviantart.com/art/1920x1080-Genji-Overwatch-Wallpaper-614615202))