Tic Tock

You sigh a little before looking at the ground. It had been a week since you had last seen Genji. You went to work every single day and hadn't seen him or even heard of him in the slightest. You began to worry for his safety. You didn't get to think for long before you see a strange customer, she was dressed in all black and had a long black cloak. This wasn't a normal sight but you knew better than to turn a customer down. You watch as she comes over and bow politely to her "Welcome to Rikimaru Ramen Shop, what can I get for you?" She hums softly and looked at the menu "You're life." You went wide eyed in confusion and a bit of fear as she moves her cloak to shop a bomb with three seconds left. 

   You went wide eyed "BOM-" You couldn't finish before the bomb ticks to one second and you hide under the counter. The explosion goes off and you couldn't hear a thing. Your ears were ringing and rocks and dust covered your face, Luckily the counter took most of the blow. You stumble to your feet to see if people were ok. You were alone. Only rocks scattered the building, the whole shop had crumbled. You were shaking and fall to your knees. What happened...? You could feel tears going down your face, was everyone gone? It didn't take long for someone to pull you from the rubble, you could only stare at the rubble not hearing them speak. It all sounded like ringing, only ringing.

   It took you a little to understand what and who was saying words to you. It sounded something like "Y/n... Hear... Me...?" You nod weakly just being tired. You lean against who ever was holding you and glance up at them... "Genji...?" You whisper your voice cracking. He nods softly and smooths your hair back giving a gentle and calming smile. He seemed to talk for a little while and you were missing most of his words but managed to hear the word "Sleep.." slip from his lips. You curl into Genji closing your eyes, then maybe you could block out the horrors that you just saw. 

((Picture credit: http://cycerina.deviantart.com/art/Young-Genji-622508078)