Hero

((So sorry for not updating guys! It was the end of the first quarter for me and I needed to pull up my grades. The good news is I should be able to get back to writing again!)

   You awaken to the warmth and glaring rays of the sun through the window. It was early in the morning the sun was just rising perfectly so to force you to wake up. You sigh softly and look around at the other poor souls who were stuck here. Most people you couldn't get a clear look at their faces but there were a few. Most being teenagers. You sigh sadly and tried your best to not think about how they got hurt. 

   You were tired but you had gotten enough rest. You got up and headed to work getting your lab coat on and goggles. You blink confused seeing that lab coats were missing from the rack. Was someone working? "Hello?" You call out into the lab but you were greeted with silence. You sigh softly and brush it off, someone must have taken their coat to their room. You head to your project hearing clinking. You speed up your walk to a jog before full-on sprinting over. You sigh in relief when you see it was just Winston "Winston you scared me..." Winston jumped a bit and sighs in relief "You scared me!"

   He smiles and steps back showing everything you've worked on was almost done other than one panel. Winston offers the panel to you "Would you do the honors?" You smile and place the panel in carefully screwing the last bolts in before backing away "It's done..." Winston nods and chuckles looking at you "Yes it is... We're leaving today to end this war.... So tell me Y/N. Are you ready to be a hero?" 

((Picture credit: https://reverendtundra.deviantart.com/art/Winston-from-Overwatch-651411737)