Hell on Earth

You look around at the field of dead bodies and green grass now painted red with blood. You couldn't move or stand. Hell what were you supposed to do? You tear up and dig your nails into the dirt. It all went so fast, the doors open and it went right into a slaughter at least four people died the second the door open. You managed to make it to the field but a sharp pain in you leg made you fall into the dirt that's where you were now face down in the dirt. You breathe heavily and flip over in order to see your wound. It was bad, a bullet right through the knee and dirt stuffed into the wound. You try and pull yourself up only getting to a sitting position. 

   Hell was still going around you and you try and find your gun. Where did it go!? You went wide eyed feeling the cold hard metal of a gun to the back of your head. "Any last words?" A rough harsh voice says behind you. You take a shaky breath and look up at the sky "I'm sorry genji." You whisper and close your eyes tightly. You hear the gunshot yet nothing happens. You look behind you seeing Genji place his sword back. 

   You go wide eyed and laugh a little in relief "Genji..." He looks at you shocked "Y/N!? What are you doing out here? You're hurt!" he picks you up bridal style "I'll get you out just hold onto me and don't you dare die!" You go wide eyed and hold onto Genji refusing to show any amount of pain when he lifted you up, even though it hurt like hell. "Well Genji... I don't plan on dying..." He quickly lept through the battle field getting you out of the danger. 

((Picture credit: https://tonythunderbolt.tumblr.com/post/162001868338/healing)