Chocolate and Questions

It was about a week before doctor Ziegler decided it was alright for you to get up and walk around. You were very thankfully for all of her help but sometimes she could be a bit too motherly. You sigh happily and walk down the hall to your room glad that you remember the path. Though what you didn't expect to see was Genji when you opened the door. You go wide eyed seeing in his hands was some flowers and chocolate "H-Hey Y/N!" He was clearly nervous and you cover your mouth in surprise. He pauses for a second terrified of what you would say "I-I knew that you were getting out today... So I wanted to make sure you knew that we all were glad that you got out!" 

   You giggle happily and go over to him gently kissing him on the cheek "well make sure that you tell everyone thank you then." He nods and looks around trying to find things to talk about "Angela was very worried about you." You giggle softly "It seems like she's more of a mom than a doctor." He laughs "Yes she does have some strange methods." He seemed to go off in thoughts. He went bright red in seconds and nods setting the flowers and chocolate down on your desk. He bites his lip nervously turning to you "Y/N?" You hum in response starting to work out what clothes would be best to wear for tomorrow. He clenches his fist and takes a breath "Will you go on a date with me?"

  You turn surprised but throws your arms around him in a hug anyway "Of course Genji!" He sighs in relief and hugs you back "You have no clue how terrifying that was..." he held onto you and the two of you cuddle for a little "How about tomorrow night?" you nod and smile "sounds good to me! I'll be meeting Winston in the morning though. I wonder what kind of person he is?" Genji smiles and laughs a little "You'll find out soon enough." 

((Picture credit: http://imgur.com/gallery/Q4QF3)

((Hey guys! Sorry for not updating in so long, I just couldn't think of a way I wanted the story to progress! Thank you all so much for reading! <3))

Genji Shimada X ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara