A Little Bit of Mercy

When you woke it was late in the night. What you didn't know is that someone woke you up. You look over at the person that stirred you from your sleep "Ah, I'm sorry. I didn't wish to wake you..." you look down at your hand and see it was wrapped in bandages. You weren't sure what to do or say to this strange beautiful woman in your sights. She had a rather strong Swedish accent "Trust me I know how much it hurts to slap Genji." She giggles softly and you swear she was glowing. She had to be an angel and you were at a loss for words. "Genji has a hard time with female emotions. He's trying to learn and trust me when you left he was defiantly thinking."

   She sighs softly and looks at you gently placing her arm against your forehead to feel for a temperature "Anyway, you should come back inside. I can show you your room and I don't want you to get sick on your first week!" You look down and nod softly "Yeah... Yeah, I'll come in." She smiles lovingly "Zuper." She gets up and offers you her hand which you gladly take. She helps you up and leads you through the halls "So what will you be doing if you don't mind me asking?" You shake your head not minding at all "I'm a scientist..." She claps her hands together happily as she leads you through the halls "Ah! So you'll be working with Winston. It might be a bit of a surprise at the start but I'm sure you'll get used to it." You weren't sure what she meant so you just nodded.

   She hums studying the signs before turning left "Though if you ever want medical training you should head over to my room!" She stops at a door and smiles handing you the key card "This is your room." She stops at a plain looking door. You nod and swipe your new card key opening the door "My room is this one right across the hall if you need anything." You go into your room and nod "It was nice to meet you miss.." She giggles softly "No need for formality call me Angela." You nod "Thank you for the help Angela." She nods and headed over to her room. You close the door and sigh in relief laying down in the soft bed. At least you had made one friend, maybe it wouldn't be so bad here.

((Picture credit: https://emperart.tumblr.com/post/161275895223/mercy-chibi-no-se-me-encanto-como-se-veia-con)