Claw Machine

It wasn't a long walk from the Shimada castle to the arcade, though it was rather quiet. You weren't sure what to talk about, it's not like you had anything very interesting going on. You sigh softly and look up at the sky, was it going to rain? God, you hated thunder and lightning. Not to mention your rain coat was back at him. You were lost in thought and didn't notice Genji was staring at you. You blush slightly and shy away from his gaze "W-What? Do I have something on my face?" He laughs a little "No, No nothing like that. I was just admiring how beautiful you were." You could feel your face turning red and your heart pounding like crazy "I-Is that so? You really think so?" He nods and smiles softly "of course I do!" You look at the arcade and smile softly, you hadn't been here once until Genji took you.

    It was a nice small building but had quite a few nice machines stuffed inside. You huff softly and smile "You got me a stuffed animal and now I'm going to get one for you!" You take his hand and lead him inside of the arcade going right to the crane machines. It didn't take you long to get a few quarters from your pocket in order to play. You scan the machine looking for one of the easiest animals to grab, it was filled to the brim with cute stuffed animals such as pandas, dogs, cats, and of course the famous pachimari. It didn't take long for you to reach the last try you had left. You take a breath and focus intently on trying to get a stuffed for Genji "Wow you're really focused aren't you?" You blush embarrassed by him calling you out on it and end up missing the stuffed animal "That's not fair! That was my last turn." You pout and he laughs a little "Can I?" He nods to the machine and you nod backing away so he could try. "I don't think anyone could win, everyone says that these things are rigged."

   You sigh and close your eyes with a shrug "I don't think I've ever won a round with those machines, to be honest. You could hear a very focused Genji going "mhm." You turn back and go wide eyed seeing him hold the pachimari in his hands. He laughs at your shocked reaction before going quite quickly. You frown "What's wrong?" He sighs a little "it's Hanzo. He must have come get me for ditching class again." You went wide eyed "Genji hol-" he cuts you off by giving you the pachimari as well as a wallet full of coins "You can play for as long as you'd like. Just make sure to get back before dark ok?" You nod and try to stop him but he goes to Hanzo. You could see the anger in Hanzo's eyes making you stop in place from fear as the two walked out. They wouldn't kill him... They wouldn't be able to would they...?

((Picture credit: https://ladygt.tumblr.com/post/156598219692/colored-really-quickly-some-hanzo-and-genji)