Welcome Party

You follow Genji through the string of corridors and pass by some strange rooms before genji knocks on one. There was no response but he clears his throat anyway "You can go in." You frown clearly confused due to the fact no one answered: "But..." He nudges to the door anyway and you open it with a sigh. You have a near heart attack when you hear loud voices scream "Welcome Y/N!" you catch your balance against a wall and stare in shock for a little while "T-Thank you..." There was cake and quite a lot of food that was spread out through the tables. It looked like you were in a cafeteria.

    You sigh in relief when they start to talk amongst themselves and get some of the food. Genji let out a soft hum "It seems you were surprised at least." You huff and look back at him "Of course I was." He chuckles softly "Let's get you food shall we?" You nod and look up at him. He was rather tall and wore a fake smile, that much you could tell. You wouldn't pry into his personal business, it'd be rather rude. You go to a table and scan the food, it looked like things you'd find at a birthday party.

   Genji follows after you "Since this is your first day at Overwatch and it's the start of your new life we threw a birthday party." you nod and smile softly getting a plate and picking some of the food up. "So... Genji..." you pick up some food and look up at him "Why did you disappear..?" He seemed shocked and you could see the surprise in his eyes confirming your thoughts. This was indeed Genji Shimada... 

((Picture credit: http://zeearts.tumblr.com/post/145471870695/warm-up-sketch-of-genji-without-his-visor-mask )

((Unfortunately, school starts tomorrow for me so I might not be able to update as much. Thank you all for reading and I will update as much as I can!)