Trouble with the Shimada Family

Hanzo Shimada the eldest brother of the Shimada clan. Everyone knew what pressure he was under but what you didn't know is the pressure the both of them were under. It was late at night, it must have been around 1 a.m. That's when you heard it something that whizzed through the wind. You frown getting awaken by the noise hearing soft thuds after it. You sleepily put your slippers on and go to see what was going on. You make your way through the halls following the noise. As you got closer you could hear the sounds of talking, was it their father? You frown softly and peek into the room, just enough to not be noticed. Genji was working with a sword and Hanzo a bow and arrow.

    "Genji keep your stance wide. Don't swing with your shoulders use your whole body." Genji didn't seem to care about the criticism until he went to Hanzo watching carefully "Flawless Hanzo. Well done." Genji tossed his sword to the ground angrily "You always compliment Hanzo!" he hisses his father was quick to turn to him and you could see Hanzo go wide eyed. His father took a breath to keep his composure "Genji you have much to learn. In swordsmanship and manners." Genji just scoffed "What if I don't want to fight with a sword? Or at all! I hate you and I will never become you!" with that you could see Genji leave through the side door to change. His father looked enraged, his face was red Hanzo went over and bows to his father. "I'm sorry father, he's still learning. He's getting frustrated..."

   His father looks away "If he does something like this again... He'll be treated just like the others traitors you hear? No more running off, no more arcades, no more skipping classes! Or you will kill him yourself. It's your job to watch him and your job to kill him if he fails his job." You went wide eyed in shock but hanzo nods and looks at his father "I understand." You were quick to go back to your room in shock. How could his father say something like that? He could never kill Genji, right?

 ((Picture credit: http://burythekidd.tumblr.com/post/148017038148/i-just-discovered-your-art-d-for-request-hanzo)