Morning!!

April woke up and she was wrapped in a white blanket and next to Drake, who was sleeping. She freaked out and she thought the worst things, "Did he hurt me? Did we have sex? What if we did and I'm pregnant again?!" she kept freaking out and looked under the sheets and was relieved to see all of her clothes on. She got up and went to the bathroom and took a very quick shower.
/////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Phil woke up and went downstairs to see the kids watching TV. He smiled but he wished someone else was here with him. He wondered what April was doing at this moment. He hoped she was okay. He was taken away from his thoughts when Ellie ran over and hugged him. "Daddy! I had a bad dream last night!" she exclaimed. "What happened?" Phil asked. "Well, Mommy left us and never came back, that's what happened." she said. Phil couldn't take it. He just left and went back to his room.
................................................................

When April got out of the shower she saw that Drake was gone. She freaked out once again. She then ran out of the room after putting on her clothes. She ran just looking for him. She didn't even notice someone heading towards her until she ran into him. She fell on top of him. "Ugh!! I hate you, Drake. Why did you leave? I was scared that you left me." April said. She didn't realize it but she was straddling him. "Well get up off of me and then we can talk about this." He said. She realized it then that she was straddling him. "Um, Drake I'm sorry," she said feeling embarrassed. "No, no it's okay you didn't mean to," Drake said back. They both got up and made sure they didn't leave anything in the hotel room then left, heading for Chicago.
----------------------------------------------

Phil decided that he wasn't going to wait any longer. He was gonna stay one more night then he was going back to work. He wasn't about to lose everything.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

April and Drake were in the car driving to Chicago, it wasn't silent at all. They were talking about random stuff. April was laughing and then started to think she liked him but she couldn't. She was looking for Phil and her kids.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phil got even more frustrated and packed the kids and his stuff, then he left the apartment. Without thinking he just left. He didn't think about April or anything except getting back to his job. He took the kids and just left. He went to an old friends house in the next state. He called Vince, "Vince, man I'm sorry. I just have been through a lot. Can I come back. But my kids are gonna be there....at all times." "Phil, it'll be hard to get back to routine especially with kids but yeah. And we have another love story that will lead you to the World Heavyweight Championship." Vince said. "Sounds great," Phil said finally thinking things will get together again, "wait who's the girl I'm going to have the storyline with?" "Well, Paige," Vince said hoping he'll take the storyline, "see you both will be champions together. I will tell you when you get to Birmingham next Monday." Vince ended the call. Phil was happy that life would be simpler and maybe something might blossom with Paige. Well he thought life would be simpler.....
~~~~~~~#####~~~~~~~~######~

When April and Drake got to Chicago and they saw that Phil was gone. April broke down "Where did he go? He took my kids too. I'm left with no one. I'm going to be alone," She started crying. Drake took her in his arms and held her like Phil once did. He assured her that he would be there, "Hey..look I'll be here. We are going to go to the next show in Birmingham." She nodded her head and hugged him again.