Jealous

I hope you guys are liking this. I don't want to ask for votes or comments do whatever you want :)
¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥~¥

Outside Phil's locker room.

April was standing in front of Phil's locker room, "I had fun with John but Phil is WAY better. Maybe if I
play it right I can get double in one night. John means nothing anyway I still love Phil, plus Phil will never know he probably didn't even see my match and segment so he wouldn't even expect it." she thought as she walked in.

Inside Phil's locker room a few minutes earlier.
=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

Kelly and Phil had been making out awhile but he didn't care and neither did she. He pulled her by her waist in his lap on the couch. They just made out on the couch with Kelly on top of Phil until April walked in.

"Phi- what are you doing?" she said as she walked in and saw Kelly and Phil making out on the couch. They both got up and Phil said holding Kelly's waist "How was John in the closet April. If you think this is cheating then think again you might be pregnant with the champs baby." he said rudely. She thought about it and hated the idea. Speaking of the devil he walked in and saw Phil's arm around Kelly's waist. "What are you doing with my girl." John said grabbing Kelly and hurting her. "Stop you're hurting her." Phil said trying to punch John but he ducted and he accidentally punched April knocking her out. April lay on the floor knocked out. "See what happens when you mess with me and my property." John said. "I'm not your property!" Kelly said then ran away with John chasing after her.

Phil didn't care he had his full attention on April. "April! April! Get up!" he said worriedly hoping he didn't hurt her badly. He picked her up and took he to the trainers.

"Punk she isn't good she needs to rest." the trainer said and Phil nodded and took her to the divas locker room. He knocked with the one hand holding her legs. "What!" Eve said aggravated. "Look where's Layla or Kaitlyn?" he asked. She went and got both of them. "Hey Phil what's wrong with April!?" they both said worriedly. "No time to explain I'm on next I need both of you to stay in my locker room and make sure she rests the trainer says." he said handing Kaitlyn April. They both nodded and left to Phil's locker room.

He went to the crowd because he would come back and attack John after he would talk tons of crap. As he got ready to make a big surprise comeback some people saw him and they were wearing his shirts he waved at them and gave them hugs hoping to make their day better. He went in the ring and attacked John. Everyone cheered. He smiled. Then walked away.

When he got backstage off of camera he ran to his locker room and saw April sitting on his couch mad. She got up and slapped him "You cheated!" he yelled. "You did too all I did was kiss her I would never have sex with someone else but you did." he said back softly. "Maybe we need a break." she said and she regretted it as soon as she said it. "I don't want that April." he said then held her hand and stepped closer. "I don't either but we both cheated." she said starting to cry. He kissed every tear on her cheek. She wrapped her legs around his waist and kissed him. He kissed back.