Raw

Phil was talking to Paige and kind of rehearsing before the show. "Okay so like you're gonna come out halfway during my match and then I'm going to be confused." Paige said. "Then I'm going to get in the ring and kiss you. So we should practice that." Phil said leaning forward. Paige did the same but right when their lips touched she jumped up, "Phil this is weird I mean April wouldn't be happy about this." Paige said frantically. "Paige listen, April and I are nothing anymore. So come on." Phil said then leaned in and kissed her passionately. Paige liked it and then kissed back. Phil liked the kiss only because Paige reminded him of someone, April.
/////////////////////////////////////

April and Drake got to Birmingham and April greeted Vince, "Hey! Where's Phil?" "He's in his locker room, and the girls are in the girls locker room with the divas and Phillip is roaming the halls with Kofi and Layla," Vince replied. April went to the divas locker room and told Drake to wait on her.

She walked in and saw AJ and Ellie. She ran to them and started crying. "I've missed you guys so much!" She said weeping. April took the girls and called Layla from one of the divas phones. "Hey Lay! Where's Phillip?" April asked. "Oh were heading to Phil's locker room, it's by Vince's office." Layla hung up. April just walked past it if his locker room is by Vince's office.

She got to Phil's locker room and Layla wasn't there yet so she just walked in. Phil was kissing Paige who was in his lap. April passed out. She couldn't believe it was happening again. Phil was shocked and got up, forgetting about Paige. "April," Phil said then noticed Drake, "who are you?" "I'm Drake. I was with April looking for you." Phil got jealous, "You shouldn't be with her. She's mine!" Phil pushed Drake against the wall. April woke up and pulled Phil off of Drake. "Phil stop!" April exclaimed. Phil was in shock. "What's your problem! You are kissing Paige and then you like turn crazy on Drake." April said, "I already know you don't want me anymore so what's the use anymore. Let's go girls." April started walking away. Phil pulled her back, "You think I don't want you? April I never stopped loving you. Paige and I were rehearsing. Right Paige?" "Uhh, yeah. Totally. We have a new storyline." Paige said. April was a tad bit jealous but understood. "Okay." He hugged her and kissed her forehead. April blushed.

Drake pulled them away from each other, "Okay! I think it's time to go April." Phil pushed him, "This is my family not yours!" Drake grabbed April and pulled her into a very passionate kiss, April kissed back. Phil was shocked to see April kissing a guy that wasn't her. Paige came behind Phil, "Phil I'm sorry, remember I'm always here when you need a shoulder to cry on." Phil hugged her and sent her off. April and Drake finished making out. "Wow!" April said. "I know!" Drake whispered. "April I think....", Phil couldn't it.

So I guess it's a cliffhanger! I'm sorry for the bad updates.