2 month

It had been 2 months since Phillip went into coma. April and Phil had been all over each other.

They walked into the hotel room. "Ya know I'm tired of switching hotels because of fans can we just go back to my house?" she asked. "No I don't want to risk your safety." he said putting their stuff on the couch in the room. "Well can we go eat I haven't eaten since this morning." April wined. "Really April I just want to rest I'm tired." he said and flopped on the couch. "Well if you take me somewhere to eat maybe you can have some of me tonight, but since you're tired I guess not." she said while putting her phone on charge. He checked his pockets and he had everything, he started walking to the door. "You coming." he said to April. "Yep we probably need some more condoms." she said skipping towards him and held his hand.
###########################
The next day.

April woke up. She was tired after last night but it was fun. She smiled at Phil sleeping. She got on top of him still naked. "Baby it's way to early for this I mean I would love to but not now." Phil said.

She got off him and got dressed and got ready for nothing really only to see the girls and Phillip. Her phone vibrated. "Dolph? Why was he calling?" She thought.

She walked out of the room and answered and what he told her was horrible but she couldn't refuse it. She went back in, grabbed her stuff, and left.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Two week later

April had went to Dolph and got back together with him. Phil was in total shock, he also noticed she was drinking again when he saw her at the hospital because of her breath. April and Dolph traveled with work and basically forgot about Phillip while Phil was in the hospital with Layla and Kofi everyday with the girls too.

WWE would be in town for RAW and Phil was going to talk to April. He walked into the arena and someone familiar called his name "Punk!" Vince yelled. "Hey have you seen April?" Phil asked looking around. "Yeah she's with Ziggler and I was going to ask when you are going to return?" he asked. Phil scratched the back of his neck and told Vince how Dolph hurt Phillip and how April left the kids and him. "I can't believe she would do this." Vince said surprised. "I know me too especially since Phillip is hurt." Phil said back. "Well go to her." he said and walked away.

Phil walked through the hallways saw a lot of familiar faces but he was looking for only one. He saw Dolph Ziggler's locker room and ran in. He saw Dolph with a knife and it pointed at April. Dolph froze then Phil got angry and punched Dolph knocking him out. He then looked at April. "Why'd you go back to him? After us after everything." he asked and hugged her but she was silent. He let go of her and she started crying. "He told me that he would hurt you and the kids if I stayed with you anymore so I left and I cried every night and he hit me every night." she was looking at the knocked out Dolph and she finally got up off the floor and started hitting him and punching him until Phil picked her up by her waist and turned her around. "Stop stop it's okay I'm here."he said and flashed back to when he had said that before and she left. She nodded and cried even more. He held her then walked with her out to his car. They drove back to the hospital and they both got a surprise.