Always yours.

Hey readers!! I am probably not good at doing this stuff but hey I'll try! It's only the beginning

So this story is about April (AJ) and Phil (Punk).

************************************
April broke up with Phil because she found Dolph, and enjoyed watching Phil depressed but then Dolph got boring and Phil got over her and acted like he was on top of the world because the divas were all over him after the WWE Championship win. She realizes she misses him.
Phil was so depressed after April broke his heart. He wouldn't sleep making him rude and mean to everyone, until His script changed from heel to the face of the WWE. He slowly progressed and became nicer and sweeter to everyone onstage and off stage. When he beat John Cena for the WWE Championship all of the divas were all over him and he didn't mind but one diva was missing his favorite diva, a diva he hadn't thought about in months since his mood changed, April.
April was getting ready to walk into Dolph's locker room and as she did she saw Dolph kissing Brie Bella! "WHAT IS GOING ON!!" She yelled. Brie got up and slapped AJ across the face while throwing April's duffle bag at her "I guess you were to late to get your man back" as she put her right hand on her forehead and shouted "LOSER!".
April was heartbroken she had now felt how Phil felt when she broke his heart, "What did I do wrong!" she yelled before slamming her back against the wall and sliding down it curling up into a ball crying.
Phil was distracted from all of the divas hugging him but he was looking around everywhere for April, he finally saw her crying in a ball though. He moved away from all of the divas and ran to April's aid. "Why are you crying?" he said softly as he bent down to get to her height. She kept her head down crying but didn't even have to look up at the person to know who it was "Dolph cheated on me with..." She sniffled " Brie Bella." Phil hugged her and was smiling as the words cheated on me came of her mouth. April felt him smile "Stop smiling it may be good for you but bad for me" she said angrily. "Why, I saw it that you got bored with him after two weeks, and now you can go back to your friends and not worry about Dolph anymore." He said comforting her. "NO I CAN'T!! I left everyone and stopped talking to everyone for Dolph he hated when I talked to everyone else because he thought I was cheating so now I'm alone and hated by everyone!"
She yelled. "I don't hate you" said Phil in a soft tone. April felt happy for a moment then went sad as she thought of her and Phil's break up two months ago. She sighed and said "I'm so sorry for hurting you". Phil hugged her tightly "It's fine, I forgive you" he said assuring her. They stayed this way for a minute or so. Phil asked "So I'm single and you are single" he said, she looked up at him. Phil asked "Do you wanna, maybe, possibl-"cut off by April. "YES!!" She said as she hugged him. Phil got up "Come on, April" he said jumping up and holding his hand out. April took his hand and got up "You called my by my name" she said shockingly. "Well it is your name" he chuckled. "Thanks Champ!" she said. They held hands and walked through the other divas. Walking by all the other divas April could see them shocked at how Punk chose her over all of them.
Phil took her to his locker room "So what now do you want to stay with me, travel with me, or what?" he asked. "It's up to you" she said smiling. "Fine you will travel with me and stay with me." he said packing his stuff in his duffle bag.
They got on the bus. The bus driver looked shocked when he saw April with him "So are you two together or what?" he asked. "We're together!" April said happily. They went into Phil's bedroom on the bus. "Just put your stuff where you usually put it." he told her. "Okay!" she said very happy.
April flashes back to when they broke up while putting her stuff where she usually puts it. "I'm done with you Phil!!" she yelled. "Good because I don't even care about you anymore!" he yelled back. She rushed upstairs and grabbed her stuff. "What are you doing?" Phil said loudly. "What does it look like I'm leaving!" she said louder running out of the room and walking down the stairs before getting into her car. "Wait!" Phil said running after her then stopped thinking that she wasn't worth it. She rolled down her window and yelled "Just so you know I've been cheating on you for the past week, so if you see Dolph tell him I'm coming." she laughed after driving off.
April shook her head getting out of the nightmare. "Are you okay?" Phil asked worriedly. "Yeah."she said lying, she put on one of Phil's BITW shirts. "You look hot!" he said looking at her from the bathroom. "Same champ!" she said walking over and kissing him on the cheek. "God I missed you!" he said pecking her on the lips. "I missed you too." she said as smiling then got in the bed. Then they both fell asleep.
************************************