Complete ♡

Phil couldn't, it was too hard for him to say. "April, I think you should go, but I'm keeping the kids. You need to spend a new happy life with Drew." Drake was offended, "It's Drake you bastard. April is taking the kids. You left her and she'll never forgive you." April butted in, "I will forgive Phil, if he's willing to forgive me." She looked at Phil with puppy eyes. Phil grabbed April, pulled her close and whispered, "Do you think we can be a family?" She kissed him softly and pulled away sending him the message 'yes' through their eyes.

April turned around to face Drake, "I think it's time for you to go. Thank you for taking me here." Drake walked out of the locker room pissed, he left.

April got the kids and hugged them so tight. Phil smiled at the sight of his family, he smiled at his life, and realized that life was coming together for him. He kissed April. He didn't know if time was stopped or if he was just to happy to not notice the seconds going by. But he finally felt complete, as so did April.

So I guess in the end April and Phil came back to each other. They were together most definitely.....

Love is strange like going down an old gravel road, it will get bumpy and rocks will be thrown at you but you never stop you keep going forward...