Coma

April and Phil stayed at the hospital April fell asleep at 3am and Phil held her while she slept, he never fell asleep because if Phillip would have woken up someone would need to be there.

April woke up to Layla and Phil talking. She woke up in his arms and she liked it. She got up out of his arms. "Where are the girls?" April asked. "Kaitlyn." Layla said and April nodded then rubbed her eyes. "What time is it?" she asked. "1" Layla said. "You slept good last night." Phil said. "I'm sorry I was in your arms the whole night." she apologized. "It's fine. You looked pretty cute." Phil said laughing. "And the fact that you snored" Layla said. April turned red with embarrassment. "She was kidding." Phil laughed and shifted his position in his chair. April was feeling dizzy and couldn't make things out. "April are you okay?" Phil asked worriedly. She didn't answer and Phil came up to her then put her in the chair "Are you taking those pills?" Phil asked even more worried. April nodded. "You are worth everything to me. Dolph isn't part of your lives anymore I will love and take care if you." Phil said softly again he put his hand on her cheek and kisses her. She wraps her arms around his neck and kisses back.

They pulled away after awhile. "I missed that so much you don't even understand." Phil said laying his forehead on hers. She nodded.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
An hour later

"April the doctor said we can leave but like don't go out if town." Phil walked back in the room and said. "Okay." she said and sighed. "He'll be back in no time." Phil said then kissed Phillip's forehead.

They left and went to April's house to get her things.

___________________________

April's house

April got the keys out of her purse and was shaking because Dolph's car was here. Phil took the keys and held her hand he put the key into the keyhole then turned it. They walked in stepping on glass everything was shattered. She walked up the stairs with Phil behind. April walked into her bedroom and saw Dolph passed out on the bed.

She quietly got her stuff that she needed but it wasn't quite enough. "I knew you would come back to me bitch!" Dolph yelled not seeing Phil and grabbed her by the hair. Phil kicked Dolph and he put April down. "It's off." she said and threw the engagement ring at his face. She then got clothes for the girls and some for Phillip if he woke up. "If you leave you're gonna regret it." Dolph said. "No I won't." April said proudly walking out with Phil. They drove off.

++++++===============++++++
30 minutes later.

They walked into a hotel and got a room. It was on the 6th floor room 649. Phil and April walked in and thew their stuff on a bed. "So I'll take this bed." April said. He looked kind of sad. "What's wrong?" April asked. "I figured you know." he said and didn't finish then looked down at his phone. She got aggravated and walked up to him then threw his phone on the bed with all of their stuff then she kissed his hungrily. He kissed back the same way. He took of his jacket then hers still not breaking the kiss. She pushed him on the bed and got on top of him. Still kissing her he pulled off her shirt and worked on her neck. She moaned. This kept on all night. They didn't have sex they just kissed eachother and enjoyed eachother's company.