Gone

April had gone to a bridge and was about to jump but heard Dolph. "Stop!" he yelled and she was relieved then he ran to her "I want to see this close up" he said after then pushed her off making her fall into the water below.
0000000000000000000000000000

Phil left Phillip and the girls and told them he went looking for their mommy, He wasn't he was just clearing his mind near a river he found. He started skipping rocks for a few minutes. He stopped when he saw police lights on the bridge above, he flashed back to when he almost jumped and April saved him. He smiled at the moment not knowing why but he just did.

Phil looked back at the water because he heard stirring. He walked closer to the shore and he saw a fish just in the shore flopping around. He was crushed somehow he thought maybe April would be there. He was wrong though.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

April remembered falling and remembered hitting the water but when she woke up she wasn't even wet. April was in new clothes and in a warm bed. She was confused at whether Phil found her Dolph came and got her or what. She just didn't know. She pondered on the idea for a few minutes.

After 3 minutes April gave up she had never seen this room, it wasn't in a hospital, and if Phil found her he would be in a chair right next to her. Someone walked in right after that last thought. "You're awake!" the man said. "Yeah who are you and where am I?" she asked looking around. "Oh we were fishing last night because we traveled here from Montana and what's a better city than Tampa" he said perkily "now come on we have just started eating lunch." he said and grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the bed.

They finished eating and April asked the guy his name. "Oh yeah it's Drake." He said and smiled. "Umm I'm April." She said awkwardly. He nodded. "Come on we're going out for a walk." He said then tossed her some shorts and a tank top. "Okay." She agreed.

They both stepped outside of the RV and the view killed April. She started crying on the spot. "What's wrong?" Drake asked putting his earphones in his MP3 player. "My son and my 2 daughters and my I don't even know what we are anymore they were in that hospital. My son just got out of coma. But I left I tried to commit suicide but my ex fiancée pushed me off the bridge." She sobbed. He pulled her into a hug. "Let's go see them then." Drake said hoping to cheer her up.
11111111111111555555551111111111111111

Phil was packing Phillip's bags. He was finally leaving. Phil was probably more excited then Phillip. The girls always asked where their mom was and he couldn't tell them. He had heard last night about a woman who jumped off a bridge with someone right next to her. The news did show a picture and he could tell Dolph was there and April was there. He broke down just thinking about it. He looked depressed. "Daddy I know Mommy is gone, but she'll come back ,right?" AJ said. "Yeah." Phil said lying not even knowing himself. They all walked out to his awaiting bus.

They walked in. "Old memories, huh." Layla whispered to Kofi. "Yeah.'' Kofi smirked and put his hand around her waist.

When they got settled in Phil plopped on his bed forgetting about the kids for a second until they jumped on him. "Daddy Daddy Daddy! Aunt Layla is gonna take us to the movies when we get home." Phillip said happily. "That's great buddy. Were going to Daddy's house in Chicago." Phil said hearing the bus start moving. "Mommy told us about Chicago and how someone she loved lived there. Do you think we can see if Mommy is with that person?" Ellie asked. "That person is probably me." He said to his three kids. They nodded and left the room.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

April and Drake went to the hospital but to find that they had just left. April started crying. "Shhh it's fine. Okay. We'll find them." Drake said hugging her tightly. "It's not. They're gone." April sobbed again. "Do you know where he lives or anything?" Drake asked as he walked her back to his parents truck that tugged behind the RV when on the road. "Yeah. In Chicago but we're in Tampa and you can't just leave your family to help me." April said getting in the car. "Watch me." He said.