Help me (part 1)

Chapter 3

In Phil's bus.

Phil was not coming out of his room but he still traveled because Kofi traveled. Kofi didn't know that Phil was depressed and still drinking. Kofi finally walked into Phil's room and saw him drinking. "What the hell what are you doing!" Kofi said yelling and taking the drink. "I just-I don't know." he said then looked down. "Fix yourself!" Kofi said then walked out, he called April "We're stopping at a gas station. I want you to come see Phil." he said worriedly. "Is he drinking again because I'm with Dolph and it's not worth it?" she asked rolling her eyes. "Fine April but if you don't come bad things will happen to him" he said then hung up. She came holding Dolph's hand and walked into the bus "What is it Kofi?" she asked then remembered that weekend with Phil, she remembered taking the controller from Phil and kissing him. "Babe you okay?" Dolph asked. "Yeah" she said. "Just go in." Kofi said to April pointing to Phil's bedroom door. She let go of Dolph's hand and walked to the door, Dolph followed. "Not you." Kofi said grabbing Dolph's arm. "Why not." Dolph said getting in Kofi's face. "Stop Dolph just stay here." April said. She walked in to see Phil she saw him with a drink in his hand. She quickly got on top of him, took the bottle and threw it. "What the hell is wrong with you why would you do this!" she yelled. "I lost you, Nikki, the title, EVERYTHING and I can't get it back." he said. "No, you still have me." she said while still on top of him. He kissed her. She kissed back. They both never wanted to ever stop they kept on. "Don't ever drink, ever again I don't want to lose you." she said softly. He nodded and kissed her again. Dolph walked in and saw them kissing "AJ!" he said grabbing her by her hair getting her off Phil "Are you okay, did he hurt you?" he asked. "No babe I'm fine." she said hugging him. Phil got up and walked to Dolph "You touch her ever again I will hurt you more than you will ever hurt me." he said getting in Dolph's face. "Let's go babe." he said. She nodded "Yeah let's go babe this was a waste of time." she said. They got into Dolph's car and left. She was confused at why Phil said what he said to Dolph. "He would never hurt me" she thought.