Mistakes.

So this is chapter 2 I'm really trying to get used to this but hey it's my first book so enjoy!!!!

*************************************
She saw that he opened the door "Wait Phil!" she said but he closed the door in her face. He then came out again with her duffle bag and threw it at her and said angrily "You know I keep loving you and you keep leaving me. Forget you April go with Daniel!"
"Wait!" she said. He stopped and turned around then looked her in the eyes. "What could you possibly want, you have Daniel!" he yelled. "I want yo-" she was cut off by Nikki Bella coming over and hugging Phil. "Hey Punk! Congrats on your win!" she said happily. He hugged back "Well thanks Nik!" he said back. "What's going on here I heard yelling before I came?" she asked. "It's none of your business, now leave." she snapped back. "Don't talk to her like that!" Phil said to April. "Why are you taking her side you two aren't even dating." she said sternly. "And neither are we!" Phil said back. "So were over." she said sadly. "BINGO!" he said. April started to tear up when Daniel said this "Don't worry you have me I'm better than Punk I actually care." She fake smiled "But he wasn't better" she thought. She looked down the hall and saw Phil and Nikki holding hands walking to catering "I need to stop hurting him he'll never hurt me" she thought again.

Phil was heartbroken at what he had just said to April but it looked like she was happy with Daniel so he let him have her. He had Nikki anyways, or so he thought.
*************************************
Morning of Smackdown

April woke up to Daniel sleeping next to her, she started to actually really like Daniel but still had feelings for Phil she thought would never go away. She saw her script and she would tag with Daniel against Eve and an unknown superstar she thought it would be Zack Ryder or something but she was wrong.

Phil woke up to no one, Nikki wasn't there he had just figured she got up and left early. He got up and went to the arena that the bus traveled to last night he read his script the night before and he saw that he would team with Eve to go against April and Daniel, he thought that this would be his chance to win back April. He walked in he saw Brie and Dolph making out, he saw Kaitlyn and Derrick holding hands, and he saw April jump into Daniels arms and kiss him passionately. Why couldn't he love someone why couldn't someone love him but April didn't love Daniel he saw it in her eyes. He growled at how April kissed him he was so mad.

April saw Phil walk in the arena so she jumped in Daniels arms and kissed him making Phil mad she then realized that she loved Phil and barely liked Daniel she just thought or felt wrong this morning because every time she sees Phil she just loves him more. She then saw Nikki kiss Phil oh how she hated Nikki she was so fake and how she reeled in every superstar making them fall for her then break their hearts. She would do the same with Phil but this time when Nikki did it April would like it.

Phil kissed Nikki back "Hey babe!" he said while fake smiling. "Hey!" she said back. "So where were you this morning?" he asked. "Oh! I was here I came early." she said lying but Phil didn't notice. "Oh okay." he said back they walked away together.
April went to the ring to cut her promo. "I beat Layla last week and now I'm going to beat Eve, both of them are sad excuses for women." she said and smiled crazily. Daniel came out "I totally agree with you AJ." he said walking to the ring and kissing her. Then Eve's music came on, she walked to the ring "Since you both walked out here and talked crap mostly AJ but whatever I want to have a match a mixed tag match." she said. "Who would want to team up with that." Daniel smirked then looked at AJ.
"Do you really want to know." Eve said laughing then Phil's music came on. April couldn't believe it that he was her partner. They went half way through the match and April and Eve were in the ring April was beating up Eve but then Eve tagged Phil. April just stood in her tracks. Phil grabbed her and kissed her. April kissed back, this left everyone in shock then Eve came
in and hit April knocking her down from the kiss Eve went back to the apron then Phil tagged her. April was still on the ground hurt Eve pinned her 1..2..3. Eve and Phil celebrated their win then John Cena came and attacked Phil.
Phil laid there knocked out after the 5 minute attack, he got up and walked slowly backstage, he then saw Nikki making out with John. Phil just realized he lost everything other than the championship. He walked to his locker room sat down on the couch then someone knocked. It was April. "What." he said angrily. "Why'd you kiss me?" she asked. "To win the match." He said lying. "Oh ok." she said sadly. Phil closed the door and wished he hadn't said what he just said because he truly loves her.
*************************************

Sunday, SummerSlam.

Phil woke up next to no one, he was sad and alone. He also had drank a lot, he had gotten drunk last night. He was regretting it so much because he was throwing up left and right but he missed April so much and it was the only thing that made him forget about her. Kofi came in and gave Phil water. "Dude, what the hell is wrong with you." Kofi said. "It was the only thing to help me forge-"Kofi cut him off. "You are never going to forget her you love her, I want you to stop drinking, get another girlfriend." he said. "I did and she cheated on me with John." Phil said back. "Well then try to improve your wrestling, before you leave. Remember today you are leaving so get better and work so you can walk away with that." Kofi said pointing at the WWE title. "I can't the script said I'm going to lose the title to John Cena, and April is going to win her Divas title. When she keeps winning I keep losing." he said sadly. "Dude she's probably not worth it." Kofi said. Phil grabbed his shirt and slammed him against the wall "DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT AGAIN!" he yelled. "Sorry" Kofi said pushing Phil off him and leaving. Phil went to his mini fridge and got more alcohol started drinking it, he then got drunk again and passed out.
April wasn't happy about what Phil said last night it kept running through her mind. She didn't travel with Daniel because she started to not like him. She went to arena and he saw her. "Where were you last night?" he asked grabbing her wrist. "I was traveling on my own" she said pulling her wrist out of his grip. "Well you never leave my sight." he said pulling her into his locker room then punching her leaving bruises everywhere.

Dolph heard their conversation he rushed to Daniel's locker room after he left. "AJ!" he saw her hurt on the ground. "Dolph what do you want?" she asked still on the ground hurting. "I heard you and Daniel's conversation are you okay?" he asked. "Yeah yeah I'm fine." she said lying. "Really then why are you on the ground?" he asked and knew she was lying. "Okay fine Daniel hit me, but everyone thinks that when we were together that you hit me they would never expect that Daniel did it." she said crying. "Wait Daniel hit you when we were together?" he asked. "Yeah he said that you weren't a good boyfriend and I said you were but he hit me when I said that and Phil thinks that you hit me too." she said still crying. "About Phil we don't need to go around him." he said helping April up. "Why?" she said worriedly. "He's been getting drunk and he's just not in a good state mentally." he said walking with April to her her some ice. "What!" she said shockingly. "Yeah I'm serious, here." he said giving her the ice. "It's probably because of Nikki she cheated on him. How am I supposed to wrestle with this?" she asked pointing to her leg which was swollen from the beating. "I don't know, but rest and don't get up till I come back with the doctor." he said kissing her forehead and left.

April then got up and walked to Phil's locker room, opened the door, and saw him drinking. "Phil stop!" she said going to him and throwing the bottle against the wall breaking it. "No! Why did you throw my drink?" he asked not knowing if it was reality or a dream. "Because this isn't you." she said. "Yes it is when you leave me." he said looking into her eyes and realized it was reality. "What I didn't leave you, you broke my heart." she said back. "But you were making out with Daniel." he said angrily. "Yeah and I made a mistake and he did this." she said then showed him her bruises and her swollen leg. Phil sat there shocked then pulled her in his lap and kissed her. She kissed back. Dolph and the doctor then walked in and they pulled away from the kiss. "AJ!" Dolph said. "It's April." Phil said back rudely. "I'm sorry Phil but April needs to come with me." he said back. "Why." Phil said sadly. "Because the doctor needs to see if she is able to compete tonight." he said. April then got up "Don't drink anymore." she said and left.

April was cleared to wrestle she went out wrestled and beat Brie Bella for the Divas title.

Phil lost his title like the script said.