It's okay im here.

4 weeks later at the doctors office.

"Phil I'm scared what if the ba-" she said panicking. "Shh, if the baby isn't mine I'll love it like it's mine I don't know why you didn't ask the doc last time you were here when it was conceived." he said holding her hand. "I don't know either I guess I just don't want to know I just want it to be yours." she said still panicking.
"Mendez, April." the nurse said. April and Phil got up and went into the office, the doctor came in shortly. "Hello April. Who is this with you?" he asked nicely. She looked up at him "My boyfriend." she said sweetly. "We want to know when the bab-"he was cut off by the doctor. "I'm very sorry April but we got the results from earlier and you lost the baby."he said sadly. "Wait what? I didn't even feel anything." She said. "I'm very sorry I'll leave you two alone." he said sadly once again and left. "Phil I lost it and an-"she was cut off by the tattooed man. "It's not your fault and I'm here and always will be." he said kissing her. She nodded. "Let's go." he said helped her off the doctor's examination table and they left.
When they were leaving Phil asked the doctor when the baby was conceived and when he told him Phil was shocked that it was not his but he would have loved it like it was his own.

In Phil's bus.

They walked in and Layla hugged them and asked happily, "How's the baby!" Phil looked at April who was on the verge of tears "April go to the bedroom I'll be in, in a few minutes." he said sweetly and kissed her hair. She went into the bedroom. "What's wrong?" Layla asked worriedly. "Sh- We lost the baby." he said sadly. "So it was yours. I'm sorry." Layla said sadly. "No it wasn't mine it was Dolph's but I would have loved like it was mine." he said sadly. "She needs you right now, spend your time with her, all of it." she said. He nodded and walked into the bedroom.
April was crying her eyes out, Phil went over to her and hugged her with so much care, you would never expect a man who looks like that to care so much about someone. "Phil what did I do to deserve this!" she said crying. "Nothing you did nothing to deserve this." he said comforting her. "Well at least you won't have to deal with a baby especially Dolph's." she said stil crying. "I don't care baby or not if I'm with you I'm happy. I love you April." he said holding her then kissing her so passionate. "I love you too." she said in between kisses. They kept on kissing. Soon they had sex.
"Looks like they are having fun." Kofi laughed. "Yeah." she said then looked down sadly. "What's wrong?" he asked. "You want to keep us a secret. I don't." she said. "Well I don't want everyone making fun of you." he said then held her tan hand. "Why would they make fun of me?" she asked looking I to his eyes and laying her head on his chest. "Because nobody thinks I can be lovable." he said brushing her long brown hair with his fingers. "Nobody thinks Punk can be lovable but he is." she said. "I guess your right." he said kissing her. "As always." she said laughing then kissed him again.
"Phil what if I get pregnant by you just then?" she asked putting on one of his BITW shirts. Phil got up walked over to her pulled her into him by her waist and said, "I would be the happiest man alive."