Birth

£•£•£•£•£•£•£•£•£•£•£•£•£•£•£•£•£

Phil had not gotten over the point that Dolph still hit her even when she's pregnant and even more she stayed with him. Phil soon got a new girlfriend or a friend with benefits. Her name was Eva Marie. Yes he knows she's married and she knows it too they just want more. "So baby when's April due?" Eva asked tracing his tattoos like April did too. "Anyday now. Which will piss me off even more because not only will Dolph have my love he has my children." Phil said sadly. "Now that I think about it I would be pissed too." Eva said.

Phil's phone went off. "Dolph. Probably about April." Phil said and answered the phone. "Hello?" Phil said. "Hey umm April's water broke." Dolph replied back. "Okay we'll be there soon." Phil said hanging up and then saw the text messages earlier from Dolph about her water breaking. One of them showed the hospital. Eva and Phil got dressed ran out of the hotel and got in his car.

*************************************
In the hospital.

April had been put in a room and had a lot of contractions. She was really huge and round from the three babies. When Phil got there April was passed out so they had to preform a c-section. He ran in and saw a baby girl already cleaned up she looked exactly like April but with his mossy eyes. There was still 2 babies left and when they finally got them both out they were beautiful well if you could see pass the blood.

After the babies were cleaned no more than 5 people could enter the room and see the babies. When April woke she saw Eva on Phil's lap holding one of them which was the only boy. "He's gonna be a wrestler like you and he's gonna be stubborn and he's gonna drop pipe bombs but except in diapers." Eva said to Phil then Phil, Kelly, Kaitlyn, and Layla all laughed soon after Eva joined them. They all switched babies this time Phil got the other girl which looked like both him and April he smiled at the fact. "I'm glad you still love her, I'm glad after she left you, you still love her more than anything." Eva said nicely. Phil nodded. "Names?" Kelly and Kaitlyn asked while Layla was playing with the baby boy. "April's choice." Phil said and smiled at her.

April heard their conversations she was surprised at how Eva and Phil were going out. She finally sat up and everyone smiled even though she looked and felt like crap. "Hey momma." Kaitlyn said waving one of the baby girl's hand that looked like April so much. "Names?" asked Phil. "I'm sorry but I don't even have a clue. Help please." she said. "Okay the boy let's name it after Phillip." Eva said and Phil rolled his eyes playfully. April hated her but didn't hate the idea of the name. "The girl who looks like April will be named exactly after April like our new Phillip." Layla said. April nodded. "What about this cutiepie?" Eva asked holding the other baby girl. "How about Ellie Francis." Kelly said. "Yeah I like that KK." April said. Eva whispered something into Phil's ear and he nodded. She did the same to everyone else in the room and they all left except for Phil. After a long time of silence and the only sound was the babies April broke it "Where's Dolph?" April asked. "He wanted to let us have alone time." Phil said noticing a bruise on her arm and shook his head. She noticed what he was looking at. "It's nothing okay I fell." she lied. "If you fell I would have known about it." Phil said. "I don't care anymore." he said sternly but was lying. April's heart shattered. "Why could you be so mean?" she said starting to cry. "Because after you said I would have nothing to do with my children I lost interest I accepted the fact that you are with Dolph, now he may beat you an push you around but hey if you love him."he said lying again he wanted her back so very badly. "Why are you with Eva?" she asked. "April we aren't even together we've just been having sex." Phil said laughing then picked up Ellie. "Oh" she said relieved that they weren't dating but not happy that Eva had Phil. "I'm leaving her, or well technically she has to go to her husband so I'm gonna leave her." he said. "Well it doesn't matter I'm with Dolph and enjoy these few days with Ellie, April, and Phil." April said crossing her arms. "Why I'm gonna be with them forever basically." Phil said laughing. "Nope. After I get out of here I'm going to go back home with Dolph and you won't ever be apart of their lives all they know is that their father is Dolph." she said breastfeeding April which turned Phil on. "Stop I know I'm turning you on." she said and looked at him staring at her. "Well what do you expect." Phil said. "Leave!" she said aggravated at his comment.