Cheater cheater

SMACKDOWN 2014
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

April walked hand in hand with Phil into the arena. "I can't wait for my match!" she said excitedly. "Me too. It makes me miss wrestling myself." he said then kissed her cheek. "You'll return bigger and better babe, I got to go I'll see you later." she said and kissed him softly then pulled away. "Love you!" he yelled. "Love you too babe!" she yelled back as she skipped down the hall.

Phil walked to Vince's office, he knocked on the door, and walked in. "Hello." he said shaking Vince's hand. "Punk what do you want and what are you doing here?" Vince asked Phil while sitting back in his chair. "Well to answer both of your questions I'm here to ask if I can return early?" he asked while twiddling his thumbs. "I actually was going to ask you the same because John doesn't really have any competition and you are the key to his fire so yes how about tonight it'll be a surprise for everyone?" Vince asked Phil but knew he would take the offer. "Sure my gear is in my bus I'll go get it." Phil said happily. "Punk your locker room number is 152." Vince said handing Phil the keys. Phil nods his head in response, he goes and gets his gear but is stopped by his rival John Cena. "I don't know what you're doing at my show but I suggest you leave and where's your AJ she's pretty hot and I might show her what a real man is." John said rudely while holding his WWE Championship on his shoulder. Phil lost his temper he could take people talking about him but about his loved ones he couldn't take it, he punched John hard threw him against the wall then knelt down to his height, "I dare you to try you even talk to April about being with her and she'll come straight to me, got it Johnboy." Phil said staring him down, picking up his gear, then going to his locker room, and getting dressed.

In the storyline April had an injury and she was out for a while which in real life was her pregnancy. She returned and skipped out as normal she had an awesome reaction from the fans and she loved it which made her happier.

*skipping the match.*

The script says she will have a new love interest John Cena. She loved him, only for like a wrestling fan, she actually loved Phil.
John came out after April won her match against Summer Rae which wasn't a surprise. "AJ when you were gone I felt like something was missing in me, in my heart." John said while grabbing her hand, he was going by script but if Punk was watching he would be freaking out right now. "Really?" April asked like a little girl which was her new 'role' she didn't love it because she can take care of herself. He nodded. She got tingles in her body and butterflies. "Well then",she stepped closer to his muscular body, "how about we take things to the next level." she said smiling sweetly knowing that she already gets to kiss the WWE Champ tonight. She turned around to pick up her title at the edge of the ring but was soon turned around by the champ himself and he kissed her. She explored his mouth then he moaned and she just stuck her tongue in and collided with his own. "OMG what am I doing I have a boyfriend I mean it's scripted but you can tell that our tongues are wrestling. Oh well I bet Phil isn't even watching." she thought while still locking lips with the champ.

They pulled away and walked hand in hand backstage. April was about to say thanks but was cut off by John's lips again. She kissed back, wrapped her legs around his waist, and also wrapped her hands around his neck she didn't even think of Phil and this was unscripted.

Phil saw everything on the monitor on the TV in his locker room he was furious but April would be back. He had waited five more minutes before going and looking for her. He didn't see her but he heard her with John in the closet.

He went back to his locker room waiting for April because he knew she would come to him. He knew she would fall in his trap, but someone knocked on the door. He opened it, it was Kelly Kelly. "Kel!" he said as he hugged her tight and spun her around. "Phil!" she laughed. He put her down "Your back." he said and he kissed her forehead hoping that April would walk in.