Come back

Don't skip to the end of the chapt. but I got the idea at the end from the book 'The Hidden Life of AJ Lee' published by BritishLovegood -El

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
In the bus.
=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

"Phil let's go do something." April wined. "I don't want to." he growled. "Don't be rude. Get up!" she insisted. "No." he growled again. "Ugh Phi-"she got cut off. "April if we are gonna do something it's gonna be here." he said grabbing his phone and walking out of the room.

She had an idea she peeked out of the door into the middle of the bus and saw him on the couch she grabbed her phone an walked out into the middle of the bus and stood in front of Phil "Really are you sure there's gonna be hot guys there Kait? I don't know if I want to. Okay your right I do want to see some hot guys so tonight at 7. Okay bye." she said while holding her phone up to her ear but she was faking she wanted to get Phil's attention. "Wait you're going to a club to see guys and you have a boyfriend." he said angry. "A boyfriend whose rude and you can't control me." she said smirking. "I can control you." he said rudely getting in her face. "Phil stop." she said scared pushing him away. "You can't push me but I can push you." he said evilly then pushed her against the wall and started kissing her neck and sweet spot. "Ph-i-il" she moaned. He picked her up then threw her on the bed and continued.

They finished and she just stayed in his embrace. She saw his phone light up the contact was Kelly Kelly. She was furious and then she left. "How could he be texting her when he was having sex with me and how the hell did I not notice." she thought.

Phil heard a slam of a door then looked over and didn't see April. It was happening again he looked at his phone and saw a text from Kelly he opened it. "I'm not with John I'm safe with someone you know but that's not important did you get April back???" she texted. "I did but I guess she saw your text and left me AGAIN!!" he replied and sighed then remembered that he needed to go to the gym.

___________________________

At the gym

"Dude I have April and this is really ironic." he said talking to Kofi who is on the treadmill while, he is doing the same. "She left you earlier and how?" Kofi asked while taking a sip of water. "I know don't remind me and she faked talking to Kaitlyn about going to a club just to get in bed with me." he laughed then started to miss her even more. "Have you even texted her? You know to see where she is." Kofi said. "No I think she just wants some space and it's not like she gonna do something stupid and what happened to Layla she was nice I liked her?" he asked taking a big gulp of water. "She said it was over like an hour ago. I really don't care anyway." Kofi said lying. "You miss her. I know you do I see it in your eyes." Phil said. "Yeah I do and you're dying without April I can just tell because I know things." he said laughing.

___________________________

The night before TLC at the arena

April was just bringing her stuff to the arena she was planning ahead because tomorrow she would lose her Divas Championship to Eva Marie. She was also going to either John Cena or Daniel Bryan. She couldn't choose but she wanted Phil.

She ended up crying her eyes out in the Divas locker room. After awhile she ended up taking her old pills that she 'needed' but she really didn't. Her life was falling apart. Soon someone walked into the locker room. "April." she knew the voice but hated it at the same time. "Leave KK." she said rudely. "You only call me that when you're happy to see me." Kelly Kelly said laughing. April laughed a little bit too but went back to her sad face. "Go back to Phil he misses you." she said rubbing her leg. "No. You two need eachother." April said getting up but soon falling over because of the pills and hitting her head on the bench. She heard Kelly yelling but not knowing about what then she blacked out.