Hospital

In the Divas locker room

"Phil come now to the arena! I don't care if you don't want to see me hurry up its important! Bye!" Kelly Kelly said to Phil on the phone. She had already called the paramedics when Phil walked in. "Phil! how did you get here so fast?" she asked still shaky from holding April's head in her lap and seeing blood. "I was in my locker room what happened?" he asked worried. "I came in and started talking to her she told me to leave then got up and fell backwards on the bench." Kelly said freaking out.

The paramedics came in and took her to the hospital. Kelly was crying when her boyfriend came and hugged her "Baby she's gonna be okay." Kelly's boyfriend said. "Dude long time no see." Phil said shaking his hand. "Yeah." he said smiling. "So is the Rated R Superstar gonna return?" he asked while walking with them to go to the hospital. "No Adam's not gonna return for awhile." Kelly said wiping her tears and getting into Phil's car then they all drive to the hospital.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
At the hospital 3 hours later.

"Mendez,April" the doctor said. "Yes here." Phil said while running over. "She has a grade 3 concussion and we stitched her head up she's fine just no athletics for awhile." the doctor said. "Okay I can see her right." he said hopefully. "Yeah she's fully conscious just don't do anything to make her get emotional or mad okay. Bye." He said and walked away. Phil, Kelly, and Adam all went to the room the nurse told them April was in. "April! I'm so sorry!" Kelly said as she walked in. "I-I don't even remember what happened." April said and then held her head. "Well I brought your bag." she threw the bag on the chair and some pills fell out then it all came back to April. "Oh my god." she whispered to herself then Phil picked up the pills. "Are these the pills you took last year. Are these the pills that made you dizzy as hell and blurry visioned?" he asked worriedly and she nodded. "These pills almost killed you last year why were you taking them?" he asked again raising his voice. "I just hated myself, I had called Daniel earlier and he said he would come pick me up and I would go to his hotel later." she said and sighed. "Don't ever take these pills EVER you hear m-"he was cut off by the nurse coming in and start talking about her health which had everyone's attention. "So she needs to be very careful at home she might get dizzy or forget things. She really needs to rest. The baby is fine it didn't do anythi-"she was cut off by Phil "Wait what baby?" he looked at the nurse then at April who was about to cry. "Well Miss April is a couple of weeks pregnant." the nurse said then walked out. "You're pregnant!" Kelly said happily and hugged her making her smile. "Am I the father?" he asked April whose smile turned into a frown. "Yeah. You don't have to worry about me I'm fine by myself." she said looking away. He shook his head walked over and kissed her. She smiled and he kissed her stomach.

The nurse walked in again and said April can go home.

||||||||||||||*************||||||||||||||||

"Phil where are we going?" she asked while getting in the car. "To the airport." he smiled. "Chicago?" she asked again and he nodded. "I have to make sure you're gonna be safe and away from wrestling especially since we have Jr. in the oven." he said and smiled then patted her stomach. "I guess you're right but you're gonna be gone most of the time." she wined. "No I won't I talked to Vince and he said to stay with you since you're pregnant again." Phil said happily. She just smiled and lace their hands loving the idea that she was with her love and her baby well she'd be with her baby for almost another 8 months and she was happy about that.