Home

In Phil's apartment.

"Wow." April mouthed. "I know it's pretty small." he joked. Phil's apartment was huge it had a huge living space then it stairs to the bedrooms. "Sure it's small. It's HUGE." she said and was still in shock he led them into their bedroom. He took the stuff in April's hand and put it up then started kissing her softly. "God I love her." he thought. She wasn't kissing back though she felt sick then she ran to the bathroom and threw up. He pulled her hair back from her face. "It's gonna be all worth it babe." he said and kissed her hair she nodded.

After she felt better he went and got her some water. "Here." he said and handed her the water bottle. "Thanks." she said gulping it down. "Does it like feel weird?" Phil asked. "What do you mean?" she was confused. "Like being pregnant ya know not being able to wrestle." he said. "Well thanks for reminding me." April said offended. "I didn't mean it that way." he said. "Whatever Phil." she said and turned her back away from him.

She fell asleep soon and Phil pulled the covers over her then her phone went off. "Daniel? Why is he texting her?"he thought. He looked at the message. 'Okay baby I'll see you next week at the arena with Phil.' Phil got angry and left the room with her phone he wanted to call Daniel and just tell him everything and how April is his but he didn't he kept looking at the text messages. 'I'm with the asshole Phil and he's being rude to me. Like that is low even for him I'm pregnant for god sakes.' she texted Daniel after they had fought minutes earlier. 'I know baby how bout you ask him to go to the arena and watch him wrestle then we can meet and you can leave him.' Daniel replied minutes after. 'I'll try as soon as possible.' she replied back.

Phil was pissed off he was gonna give April everything she wanted then she would just betray him with Daniel whose beat her numerous times. He was fed up Phil threw the phone across his living room when April came down. "What was that?" she asked rubbing her eyes. "Nothing you must be hearing things go back to bed, oh and we are going to the arena on Monday you're gonna watch me wrestle." he said smirking but she was turned around. She thought how perfect this was she could go to Daniel and live happily.

Phil was going to let her go if it made her happy it made him happy but he would see his child even if it killed him.

///////////$$$$$$$$$$\\\\\\\\\\\
Monday Night RAW

April was roaming the halls looking for Daniel's locker room. She had told Phil that she was hungry and was going to catering but she lied. She saw Daniel's locker room and walked in to see Brie Bella and him making out. "What the hell. Forget him I'm going to Dolph." she thought.

"Dolph?" she called looking for him but was quiet because Phil's locker room was a few doors down. "Hey AJ I heard you're pregnant." Dolph said smiling and giving her a side hug. "Yeah and sorry if you texted me or called me. I lost my phone at Phil's place somehow." she said hugging back. "It's just a question but ummm is the bab-"he was cut off by Phil who had changed his mind about letting April go. "The baby is MINE." Phil said rudely to Dolph. "Phil don't be mean I was just gonna say hi." April said sweetly. "Cut the crap you're mine and only mine I know you went to Daniel and found Brie Bella in there so you came here to ask him if he can 'carry you off into to sunset' well he's not he's Dolph Ziggler not me no one is me and that baby is staying with me whether you like it or not." Phil said sternly pointing at April's stomach. "No our BABIES are leaving you." April said crying. "What?" Phil and Dolph both said. "We're no scratch that I'M having triplets." she said still crying a bit when Dolph pulled her into a big hug. "Stay with me. Please I love you I won't hurt you." he whispered while brushing her black hair with his fingers. She nodded. Phil watched and saw everything she just basically told him he's the father of 3 kids and she left him at the same time. "Ya know April I have hurt you with my words before and I know I will in the future but my hand has only touched your body with love just think about that while he hits you." Phil said and walked to his locker room.