Why

In the bus.

Phil was in the verge of tears when Kofi put his hand on his shoulder. "I saw her leave she said I'll be back then left."Kofi said. Phil didn't say anything he just kept looking down. "I should have stopped her I'm sorry Phil." Kofi said and felt sorry for his best friend. "You didn't kno-"he was cut off by Layla. "She's at the arena she just told me! Come on!" Layla said to Phil, Kofi, and the bus driver who sped off to the arena which was a few miles away.

The arena. (Superstars)

April was talking to Kaitlyn and Paige. "I know I'm so stupid." she said panicking. "April it's okay just tell Stephanie." Paige said comforting her friend. "One important thing is that you don't wrestle." Kaitlyn said sternly.
"Okay I'll go to Stephanie's office now." April said to her friends.
April started walking to Stephanie's office and hid her face in her hoodie when someone ran into her. "Watch ou- April we have been looking everywhere for you." Layla said happily and hugged her. "Leave me alone and tell Phil to also." she said sadly. "Why?" Layla asked. She told her. "April! Wh-"she was cut off by April. "Don't tell anybody." she said to her friend.
April continued to walk to Stephanie's office as Layla watched. "Hey Lay did you see her." Phil asked. "No I didn't." Layla said still shocked at what April told her it would never be the same between her and April. "Well if you do I'll be in the bus." Phil said. She nodded.
Phil walked into his bus and kicked everything. He kept remembering that night with her and couldn't get it out of his head. "Why would she just come to me then leave me!" he kept yelling.
"What was that?" the diva asked Michelle McCool. "I don't know but it's Phil's bus." She said. The diva walked into the bus and saw Phil "Phil! Are you okay?" she said running to him. "Hey, and no I-I lost her, well she left me." he said sadly. "It's fine I'm here" she smiled sweetly. He smiled back. "Come on." she said and got up and held his hand. They walked into the arena, "Can I go tell Stephanie that she left but we haven't found her?" he asked. "Yeah. I'll be here." she smiled as he left.
Phil knocked on Stephanie's door. "Come in." Stephanie said while telling April to stop talking. "He- April!" he said shockingly. "Phil!" she said just as shocked as him. "Phil what do you want?" Stephanie asked folding her arms across her chest. "Well I came for April." he said looking into her eyes and hugged her. "What are you doing here Phil." she asked looking down. "I came so make sure you are okay, I was worried." Phil said and held her hand. "Real-"she was cut off by a diva who she hasn't seen in a while. "Hey Phil we need to get going." the diva said and hugged Phil. "Maria?" April asked confused. "April." Maria was shocked that Phil went to her. "What why are you hugging Phil." April said back to the redhead. "Because he's I-I just don't know how to explain it, but he's very important to me and I to him." Maria said to April with an evil look. "Bu- just never mind leave me alone Phil" she said crying the left the room. Phil went running after her. April went into one of the closest locker rooms but it happened to be Daniel's. "Well look who came crawling back to me, was Phil not good or was it Dolph." he said smiling creepily and walking toward her. "I-I just leave me alone I'll leave please don't hurt me." she said crying. "Oh why would I hurt an innocent girl." he said grabbing and hurting her. "OWW!" she said yelling and screamed hoping someone would hear her.
Phil heard her in Daniel's locker room. He ran in and saw Daniel hurting April he quickly grabbed April and moved her then punched Daniel knocking him out.
They walked out into the halls and Phil took April to a closet. "Why did you leave?" he asked worriedly. "I wanted to why can't you just leave me alone, you have Maria." she said crying. "Because I care about you and Maria means nothing you mean everything to me." he said hugging her. She pulled away from the hug and said "I'm still not going to tell you. You will hate me it's all my fault." "Nothing could make me hate you or leave you." he said comforting her. "Yes it will just leave me alone!" she said yelling and crying, she started walking toward the door. Phil got in front of it "No not unt-" he was cut off by April. "I'm late." April said then looked down. "Wait what!?" Phil said shocked. She just kept looking on waiting for him to leave her. "You're pregnant?" he asked. She nodded in response. "Is it mine?" he asked looking into her eyes. "I don't know." she said looking down. "But I'm the only one who you've slept with." he said. She shook her head "I slept with Dolph before you." she said looking down once again. "Hey, listen I will stay with you throughout this, if the baby is mine or not I don't care I'm with you, I love you." he said softly comforting her then passionately kissing her. They walked out holding hands and left the arena.