Chapter 59

Hope you enjoy reading. Please consider voting if you enjoyed the chapter. :)

--

* "I feel like it's the ending already." *

Ara's Point of View

"Sorry, Myco." I told him. I didn't even care if he knows that I'm crying anymore. I just want him to know that I am.

I never felt guilty like this in my entire life. Man, oh man. I can't believe it. I just hurt someone who did nothing but to love me.

"Hey, Why are you apologizing, and are you crying?" he asked with a worried tone.

"Nothing, Myco. I j-just miss you, that's all." I lied to him. There's no way I could ever tell him that. I don't want to repay his kindness by breaking his heart.

He chuckled on the other line, "Haha. Yeah, I know that that's not everything but yeah, I miss you too." he was laughing whole - heartedly that it almost made me smile.

Tatawa pa kaya siya ng ganyan kung malaman niya?

* * * *

After a few chitchats with Myco, I ended the call. Hindi ko napansin na napaupo na lang ako sa may damuhan.

Why can't we just love without someone getting hurt?

I just lay on the grass and I looked up at the starry skies. The breeze was cold and comforting. The buildings lit up the city with glamorous light, making it a good view. It's true that cities are more beautiful at night.

But I just couldn't appreciate it. I'm going through something that could change my entire life. Something that would determine my happiness.

Suddenly, I saw something on the skies. It was a shooting star. I don't usually believe that they could grant anything as long as you wished for them. But tonight, I wish they could.

Sana matapos na ang lahat ng 'to.

* * * *

"Ate."

"Ate, gising na po."

"Huy. Ano ba teh! Gising na!"

Someone was shaking me. What the hell is wrong with this person? Ano ba ang problema nila?! I want to strangle whoever this is.

"Okay, okay. Just stop shaking me already!" I said. Buti naman noh. Binatawan niya ako at umupo na ako. She was seating beside me.

"Anyways, why are you sleeping here?" she asked.

"Because I want to die. I hate myself." I told her.

"Woah, chill ate. Dahil sa lalaki 'yan noh?" she replied.

"How'd you know?" I asked, while looking at her as she looks at the vast skies.

"Well, you know what the say," she paused, thinking of something. "Only a man could cause woman to feel that goddamn bad." she said.

"Haha. Yeah, you said it." I laughed at what she just said.

"Anyways, what about you? What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Nothing." she smiled. "I just came here to get some fresh air." she continued.

"Sus. What a liar."

"Sheesh. Fine. I came here kasi naiinis ako sa bestfriend kong shunga! Urgh! He's pogi but he's so annoying!" she shouted her. Natatawa ako sa reaksyon niya.

"Bakit ba? What did he do to make you that annoyed?"

"Tss. Ang manhid kasi niya." she said in an annoyed voice, "Mahal ko siya bukod pa sa isang kaibigan."