Chapter 36

Hope you enjoy reading. Please consider voting if you enjoyed the chapter. :)

--

* His side. *  

Thomas

"Ginusto mo namang mahalikan?! Tsk. Sabi ko na eh! Dapat pala pinigilan ko na lang si Ara nung sasabihin niyang sasagutin ka niya!" sabi ni Mika habang galit na galit.

"Wait, let me explain, okay?" pagmamaka-awa ko sa kanya.

"Bakit pa?! You've already done the damage!"

"Wait, Mika. Lets listen to what he has to say." sabi ni Ate Abi.

"Sige, fine!"

"Okay, so I didn't really kissed her. Instead it's the other way around, she's the one who kissed me. See, I was walking on my way to the comfort room and all of a sudden, I saw her and then she just dragged me and kissed me."

"Naknampucha! Ginusto mo namang magpahalik." sabi ni Mika.

"Okay, so how are you related to Denden?" tanong ni Ate Abi.

"We are childhood friends and our parents are business partners. So we've known each other since." sabi ko naman sa kanya to explain my side.

"So why did she kissed you then?! And bakit mo hindi pinigilan?!" pa-sigaw na tanong ni Mika.

"Because she's my ex girlfriend." yup. She was my ex girlfriend. It started way back 3rd year HS. We were both at the same school and classroom. We loved each other that much that we almost told our parents to arrange a marriage for us. But beyond happiness lies sadness. I caught her cheating on me with another guy. I was so sad and angry that I decided to cut everything that would remind me of her then all of a sudden she suddenly pops out of nowhere like nothing ever happened.

Oo, nakakagago. Tangina niya. Matapos ang lahat nang ginawa niya, she would just show up na para bang wala siyang ginawang masama? Tss.

--flashback--

Bakit ba ang tagal naman atang mag-CR ni Ara? Naiinip na ako. I miss her already. Mehe.

"Sige Mika, magc-CR muna ako, ha?" sabi ko sa kanya then I went to the comfort room. Little did I know that Denden would be there.

"Hi, Thomas." tss. Why is she smiling?

"Hi." sabi ko sa kanya with a cold voice.

"Miss na kita." she retorted tsaka niya ako yinakap. Inalis ko 'yung pagkakayakap niya sa akin at hinawakan ang mga balikat niya.

"Why are you showing up all of a sudden like nothing ever happened? Like do you know what you did to me?!"

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it Thomas. I still love you and I'm willing to be your girlfriend again. " Tsk. Ano sa tingin niya sa akin? Uto-uto, na makukuha niya ako sa paawa effect niya?

"Look Denden, I have a girlfriend and don't expect me to still believe in you after what you did to me." sabi ko sa kanya and was about to leave.

"Maybe this will bring the feeling back." sabi niya and without a doubt dragged my head down and started kissing me.

I was literally stoned on where I stand. It was like my feet were buried five feet deep. Hindi ako makagalaw dahil sa sobrang gulat.