Chapter 50

Hope you enjoy reading. Please consider voting if you enjoyed the chapter. :)

--

*My turn*

He drove home and saw his mom standing on the driveway. Her worried expression changed into a relief when she saw her son arriving. She opened the gate of the house and let the car in. After that, she went to the garage and hugged him.

"Myco! Ikaw na bata ka! Where have you been all night long?" she muttered.

He smiled as a sign of assurance that everything went fine. "Wala ma, I slept in Renz's place." he said. He knows that it's a lie but he doesn't want to worry his mom.

She slapped him in the arms. "Tinawagan ko si Renz kaninang umaga! Ang sabi wala ka raw!"

"Aww!" he exclaimed. "C'mon ma. Ang importante naman e ligtas ako. Diba?" he said.

"Naku. Maligo ka na nga! Ang baho mo!" she said, jokingly.

"Ito talagang si Mama. Talagang tumatanda na eh. Hindi alam ang mabaho sa hindi. Haha."

* * * *

"That's a wrap, guys. Continue being consistent and we'll be champions. Everything is great but our blocking is still disorganized." Coach Ramil said to the girls after a very riveting training.

"Waa?"

"What do you mean, hindi pa organized? We are the number one blocking team na diba?" Mika questioned. She doesn't get why Coach Ramil still thinks that their blocking is disorganized, given the fact that as of now, they are the number one team in spiking, receiving, and blocking.

"Ms. Reyes, just follow the training procedures, Okay?" he replied.

She nodded even if she doesn't quite agree. 

"That's it guys. Training adjourned!"

* * * *

"Myco! Are you leaving again?! San ka nanaman pupunta?!" she asked.

He mentally cussed. He was trying to escape as silent as he could but she still caught him, leaving.

"Ah... eh..." he said, hesistantly while scratching his head.

"Anong ah eh!" she exclaimed.

He breathed a sigh. "Okay, fine fine. The truth is.." he paused. "My heart is broken. I need to be alone." he said, truthfully.

She was silenced then all of a sudden she burst out of laughter.

"Mom naman eh! Broken hearted na nga yung tao, tinatawanan pa." he said, pouting.

"Haha.. sige n-ah. Alis na! Shoo! Mga kabataan talaga ngayon. Haha." she said while trying her best not to laugh. Myco looked at her mom for the last minute and saw her trying not to laugh.

"Bahala ka, mama. Magsu-suicide ako. Bleh." he said and enter the car, and drove to his favourite drinking place.

* * * *

"Everyone's leaving already. How about you, Ms. Galang?" Coach Ramil asked her.

"Ah, Coach, may hinihintay pa ako eh." she replied. It's true that everyone was leaving. They were dismissed earlier because they were all doing so well and were more than ready to take on FEU to get some sweet revenge on what happenned in the Unigames.