Chapter 52

Hope you enjoy reading. Please consider voting if you enjoyed the chapter. :)

-- 

*Good time*

"So where's Thomas?" her brother asked.

Ara stood there, silently. She didn't knew what to say. Her mind was debating wether she should tell him the truth or not.

"Ara, may problema ba?" he asked her as he took a sit at the couch in the living room.

"A-ah. Kasi.."

"Anong kasi?" he asked. He was starting to get alarmed by the weird actions of his sister.

"Kuya.." she said, hesistantly.

"Okay, halika ka nga dito." he said and patted the space next to him. She sat down near him and made sure that she was a bit far just in case he would get mad at him. "Okay, now tell me. What's the matter? May problema ba?" he asked.

"Kasi kuya b-break na kami ni T-thomas eh." she said and shielded her head. She was waiting for him to get angry or maybe a fist would hit her but there wasn't anything that struck her.

"C'mon Ara. Ganyan ba ang tingin mo sa akin? Nananakit ng babae?" he said. "Look, Ara, I know that eversince I met Thomas, Inakala ko na siya na talaga ang para sa'yo but I wouldn't hurt you for him." he said, seriously.

Ara felt guilty. "Sorry, Kuya." she said apologetically.

He went near her and gave a side hug. "Sorry din Ara. I trusted him so much to the point that I forgot that he is also a person after all kaya niya ring manakit." he said.

"So hindi ka galit?" she asked.

"Yeah. Why would should I? It's his loss naman eh. Napaka-tanga niya dahil pinakawalan ka niya." he said while smiling.

"Sige na nga pagbigyan. Total bagong taon naman eh." she said, jokingly and they started to laugh. The heavy atmosphere that shrouded them earlier was now turned into a lighter one with all the laughter they had shared.

"So is he your boyfriend?" he asked her again.

"Kuya naman eh!" she pouted and slapped him in the shoulders. "Nakakahiya. Nandiyan lang kaya siya." she whisphered.

"Bakit ka naman mahihiya? He looks responsible to me." he smirked. "Anyways, hindi ko na dapat tinatanong 'yan eh. You brought him here and I guess that itself says a lot." he added.

She couldn't help but blush. "Leche Kuya! Hindi nga sabi eh!" she reprimanded.

He just chuckled.

"Naku Victonara! Pwedeng lumandi as long as alam ang quota. Haha." he stood up and ran through the stairs, went through his room and locked it before she come and beat the sense out of him.

"Leche! Hindi ko nga boyfriend eh!" she shouted.

He just laughed loud enough for Ara to hear.

"Sige! Sabi mo eh." he shouted from his room.

"Ugh!" she grunted. Feeling more annoyed as ever. But she was relieved. Knowing that her brother didn't get mad at her or anything.

Hayy. Ang tanga lang, Ara. Bakit ka naman papagalitan ng Kuya mo diba? Unless he likes Thomas, she chuckled upon pondering that up.

* * * *