Chapter 53

Hope you enjoy reading. Please consider voting if you enjoyed the chapter. :)

--

*The truth... all of it.*

3 weeks. It's almost three weeks since that incident happenned. The day Ara finally understood what she feel for Myco.

"Are you sure Ara, na mahal mo talaga siya?" the 5'11 Middle Spiker, asked her while rubbing her jaw.

"Oo naman Mika! Dont you think na kung hindi ko siya mahal edi dapat noon ko pa siya pinaalis sa buhay ko, diba?" she replied as she was brushing her short hair in front of the mirror.

"Malay mo. Maybe you need a replacement right away, diba?" Mika replied as she was fixing her purse.

She pouted in front of the mirror and said, "So ganyan na ang tingin mo sa akin ha? Hmp!" she retorted and walked away out of the room.

"U-uy, hindi naman sa ganun." she stammered and ran after her. She tried seizing her by putting her hands through her shoulders but she continued walking.

"Daks naman eh! Sorry na."

"Uy! Sige na! Patawarin mo na kasi ako."

She persisted but her patience just faded away like bubbles.

"Leche! Maarte! O sige! Hindi na lang kita ililibre ng isang box ng J.Co donuts at dalawang king size na burger." she said, trying to get her through the stomach.

Suddenly, she stopped walking.

"O-oy! Oo na! Oo na! Eto naman hindi mabiro!" Ara said and wrapped her hands around Mika's back. She couldn't help but chuckle upon her actions.

The way to a woman's heart is through her stomach. Haha.

* * * *

They finally arrive at the compound before the Rookies. Desiree Cheng, one of their newest player asked Ara why,

"Ate Ara, bakit ang aga mo po?" then a smiled formed in her face, "Siguro excited kang makita si Kuya Myco noh. Ayiee." she teased.

"H-hoy! Baka ika--!" she was cut off all of sudden by Mika.

"Nemen. Sila na kaya." she interrupted. Ara glared at her.

"Haha. Keye nemen pele eh. Ahihi. Don't worry may bago na akong crush!" Des blurted out then giggled.

Goodness gracious. Ang baliw talaga nitong babaeng 'to. Sa unang tingin mo eh hindi aakalain mong maamo. Mala birhen. Mahinhin. Walang bahid ng kasamaan! Game face kung game at seryoso kung seryoso pagdating sa court pero look at her. Ugh. She's so crazy! Napaka- gaga niya, Ara's mind spoke.

Mika raised an eyebrow. "At sino naman 'yan? Des?" she asked.

"Si Rex Intal ng Ateneo! Kyaaaaaaa~! Ang hot niyaaa!" she shouted at the top of her lungs which attracted a crowd of students.

"Huy! Mahiya ka nga! Pinagtitinginan ka na!" Ara said and gave her a slap on the arms.

"Mag- aral ka muna kasi. 'Tong batang to. First year na first year, lumalandi." Mika added.

Des glared at her and made faces. "Ang yabang ni Ate Mika. Sows! Makapagsabi ng 'landi' parang hindi nililigawan ni Jeron at ni Kiefer eh!" she said and started running away from her.