Chapter 49

Hope you enjoy reading. Please consider voting if you enjoyed the chapter. :)

--

*A bestfriends presence*

"Were done na nga diba? Ano bang gusto mo, ha? Dala-dalawa?" Myco said to the person on the other line which was none other than Denden, asking him to come back.

"Please Myco! I need you like right now!" she pleaded.

He breathed a sigh, "Look, why don't you ask Thomas? Siya yung boyfriend mo diba? Tsk. Bye."

"No! Wait, lemme expla--!" he hung up before she could even complete her statement.

Ano pa ba ang gusto niya? She broke up with me and now she wants me back? Want-me-back her ass.

She was desperate. She was feeling crushed because both of the guy he loves doesn't love her back. Denden broke up with Myco because her family secretly engaged her to Thomas. She was glad but she didn't know if she still feels the same way about Thomas. Akala niya makukuha niya si Thomas dahil naging sila way back since High School. She even broke Myco's heart but in the end, she regretted broking up with Myco because he thought Thomas would willingly accept her back.

People do change. So are feelings and attitudes. That's what she realized and now she's stucked with the person who doesn't love her back.

Myco walked upstairs and went back to the living room where the Spin-the-bottle game was being held. He saw them still playing but noticed Ara's absence.

"Where's Ara?" he asked Mika who was sitting next to Ara earlier.

"Ah... eh." she said, a little bit hesistant if she will tell the truth, "I think she went out to get some fresh air." she added.

Myco went out to search for Ara because he knows that something's wrong. Thomas was also missing!

He searched every corner, every room of the house but he didn't find Ara or Thomas except for the veranda.

He went to the veranda and heard noises which aroused his curiosity.

He silently opened the door as much as he could.

After opening it, nagsisi siya. Sana pinabayaan na lang niya, sana hindi na lang niya binuksan at sana bulag na lang siya para hindi niya nakita ang pinakamamahal niyang babae na makipaghalikan sa iba.

He saw Ara and Thomas kissing torridly. He didn't know what to say. He felt as if a bomb was dropped and exploded into his chest. His vision started to blur. He wanted to hurt someone so badly. Punch him in the face and take the life out of him but he couldn't. Why would he hurt someone's happiness, diba? Hindi niya kayang saktan ang taong nagbibigay ng kasiyahan kay Ara. After all, ano nga ba siya ni Ara? He has no rights when it comes to her.

Just when he was about to close the door and let them be, hinila iyon ni Ara.

"M-myco?!" she said, surprised that she saw him. Thoughts were running throughout her mind. She didn't know what to do or what to stay. Tears started falling through her eyes. Hindi siya makapaniwalang sinaktan niya ang taong walang ibang ginawa kundi ang mahalin siya. She feel so stupid for hurting him.

There was a strange and heavy atmosphere enveloping the room. It was suffocating, like all sort of gas where released in it.

Until Myco finally spoke up. "I'm sorry for interrupting you, ha? Uhm. I need to go kasi tumawag kanina si Mama. Sige, b-bye." he said trying to hide the pain in the tone of his voice and started running as fast as he could.