Chapter 19

I couldn't believe how Sal reacted, I apologized to her and this is the shit she gives me. Whatever, I honestly don't care about those who don't give a fuck about me. Sal and Britt were supposed to be my close friends, who tell me everything and would be there for me no matter what. After I got home, I plopped on the couch thinking through all of this mess that was occurring today. I went on Snapchat and opened my streaks until the blue chat box appeared for Ashton. Not wanting to open it right away, I went through stories until I was finally done and could open it at a reasonable time. I have so many friends on Snapchat, so it ends up taking forever getting through most of the stories and streaks. His text read, 'why don't you stop by at my house, you'll be amazed at the the things we could do in less than 20 minutes...'. Stunned by what he had sent me, I was also glad he offered to have sex knowing the fact that Britt deserved to feel the same pain I suffered when Cody and Sal hooked up. I still couldn't believe that my best friend found out my boyfriend was cheating on me with other one of my friends, and then she hid it from me. There was no doubt in my mind that if I had been in Britt's situation, I would've been honest and warned her. My heart was broken and my mind was filled with thoughts of anger and betrayal. Without even thinking, I typed up a response and sent it. The text read 'sure, but only if you think you can handle me'. I quickly exited out of the chat, and waited as he opened it and thought up a response. Not long after, I got a text back, 'I'm sure I can babe". As I read what he had said, I could feel a grin form in my face. This was perfect. I had always though Ashton was hot, and he had been giving me subtle hints for a while which had given me the feeling that he liked me. Of course, I never returned his flirty advances before. He was my best friend's boyfriend and I was loyal to my best friends. However, now things have changed. Brittney had gone behind my back and destroyed my trust. It was time for her to get what she deserved. I left Ashton on read, and opened my extravagant closet doors and turned on the lights. I rummaged through my massive wardrobe before deciding on an outfit which was slutty enough, but not too slutty. I also changed into a sexy Victoria Secret underwear and bra set. Once I was finished getting dressed, I took a brief glance in the mirror and quickly grabbed my phone before heading towards the door.
***
"Hey babe" Ashton said while starting to make out with me. "Hey baby, let's take this upstairs. The only thing getting in the way are the sheets" I whispered sexily in his ear. I grabbed his arm, kissing him harder as we reached the room. I pulled off my shirt, then he pulled off mine. His body was ripped, but it was better when he was close to me. His sun kissed skin up against mine gives me a feeling I cannot explain. His hands were like an ocean, reaching me and pulling me back in. His fingers traced every inch of my fragile body, causing shivers to run down my spine and my stomach to fill with butterflies. So this is what sex is supposed to feel like. Every last breath was an adventure, and I didn't want this exotic feeling to end. Everyone says their first had to be in the right moment, but knowing today it was already getting better from here.

**PLEASE MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT!**😽