Full Album: Epilogue

Sehun tugged Luhan closer for a breathtaking kiss. Luhan smiled and wrapped his arms around the taller's neck, running his fingers through the latter's now orange hair.

Sehun's hand traveled further down but was interrupted by a small call.

"Daddy!"

The two pulled away quickly, smiling as a small islander girl ran towards them.

When Luhan and Sehun first arrived at Japan, they adopted a baby girl. She was only a couple months old and had lost her family in a fire. She was incredibly smart and fiercely loyal.

Sehun and Luhan traveled around a lot. Finished their schooling in America, went and got married in Beijing, with Luhan's grandfather as a witness.

They traveled for another year before finally settling down. It had been five years since they ran and the two had finally created a life for themselves.

It was a little extreme, they had to admit but it was needed. Sehun felt like he was going in circles, being kicked around like a soccer ball by his father. Luhan didn't mind going anywhere, as long as he was with Sehun.

"Papa! Daddy!"

Luhan bent down and picked the running girl up, smiling widely as she nuzzled her face into the crook of his shoulder. Sehun watched the two love of his lives with a wide smile.

Akiko was her name, meaning bright. Which was appropriate, seeing how she was the light of Sehun and Luhan's lives.

"Come here Kiki, give papa a break." Sehun said, holding his arms out. The little two year old shifted from Luhan to Sehun. She held her daddy tight, enjoying his warmth.

Sehun held her with one arm and motioned for Luhan with his other, "Come on love, lets go home." Luhan intertwined their fingers and the two started walking home, no space between their bodies. Luhan had his free arm crossed over and was gently running his fingers through Akiko's silky black hair.

The two had found a wonderful sized cabin by the beach. It was more than they could've ever hoped for. Luhan felt like he had everything. Sehun had a stable, well paying job, Luhan himself snagged a small property and set up his own library and bookstore.

The only thing Luhan missed was his friends. God he missed them so much. But he never regretted running. He had to.
He could've never really learned about life as long as he was in the little protective bubble of his grandfather. Same with Sehun. With his father hovering over him, he could never really become himself.

Their little home on the beach was truly paradise for the three members of the Oh family.

Sehun and Luhan walked up to the front door, only stopping because their front door was creaked open Sehun handed Luhan the little girl and grabbed a stick that was lying close by on the ground, "Stay behind me Luhan."

Slowly, Sehun pushed the door open with the large stick, wincing as it made a loud creaking noise. He took a couple steps in, turning the light on quickly and immediately looking around for intruders.

Finally, after deeming it empty, he lowered his guard, "Huh. I swear I locked that door this mo- AHHH."

Sehun let out a loud yell as he was tackled by a bright blur. Luhan held Akiko tightly in his arms and got ready to kick the intruder when he recognized him.

Sehun seemed to reconsider him as well because he stopped screaming and slowly sat up. "J-Jongdae?"

The male was now blonde and was pummeling Sehun with his fists, "You fucking bastard, you absolute shit head mother fucker."