Picture 15: Happy or Sad, no one ever knows

The first day back was hard. Luhan was sleepy, so sleepy. If it wasn't for Sehun, he would have fell asleep right on the sidewalk.

The dark haired male held Luhan's waist tightly, talking to him lowly as they walked through campus. Many students' jaws dropped when they saw the couple. They rubbed their eyes and looked again, making sure they weren't hallucinating.

Luhan smiled as they stopped in front of his classroom. He blinked, watching Sehun as he said goodbye. Luhan nodded and went up on his tiptoes, pressing a faint kiss on the taller's cheek before walking into the class.

Chanyeol was sitting in the back, scribbling something in his sketchbook. He had a pen tucked behind his ear and was holding another pencil in his mouth as he aggressively tried to blend the lines of graphite together. Luhan watched the red headed male dirty his fingers before reaching into his bag. He pulled out a couple tissues and handed it to the tall male.
Chanyeol grinned and thanked Luhan quickly before going back to work, "Its an assignment I forgot to do over break." Chanyeol said sheepishly as he held the sketchbook away from him, trying to see how it looked.

Luhan gave him a thumbs up. Chanyeol smiled, "Glad you like it."

The male locked eyes with Luhan before looking down at his sketchbook. He frowned and looked back up, "Say, would you be open to a new hair color?"

Luhan's eyes widened.

"Okay so we have two hours of free before our next class, let's go!" Chanyeol said smiling. Luhan pouted and pulled out his phone.

Lulu: I don't know Chanyeol a new hair color?

Chanyeol glanced at his phone and rolled his eyes, "Oh come on Lu, I'll change my hair color too! I promise it'll be okay."

"What'll be okay?"

Chanyeol screamed when he heard a sudden voice from the left of him. Luhan turned to see Jongin had joined them when they weren't paying attention.

The red hair male smacked Jongin on the arm, still gasping for air, "Don't fucking scare me like that!"

Jongin laughed, "Seriously, what're we doing?"

"Getting our hair dyed."

Jongin's face lit up, like a child on Christmas morning (more like Chanyeol on Christmas morning.)

"I wanna come too! I'm bored of pink." He pouted as he ran his fingers through his  hair. Chanyeol made a face, "How is that even possible, your hair looks like actual cotton candy."

Xiumin sniffed as he closed the dorm room door behind him. He had another bad day, fourth one this week actually. He sniffed again, tossing off his glasses and throwing them, not caring when they landed on the floor haphazardly. He shed layers of his clothes until he was left in a wife beater and jeans.

Xiumin didn't know how to feel. Something was...missing. He felt empty inside, lonely. Which he shouldn't. He was the son of a business tycoon! He had a gorgeous girlfriend who loved him and yet...he felt like he was the only one in the world.

He texted Luhan a couple times but the latter didn't respond. Maybe Xiumin was just annoying him.

Xiumin's heart wrenched, but for what reason? Xiumin did not know. He just wanted to be happy. It was a simple task. A smile, a small laugh, that was all that was needed. But it was more complicated than that.

Xiumin sighed, running his fingers through his gelled hair. He walked to the bathroom, barely having the energy to lift one foot after the other. He leaned over and turned the shower on. Without waiting for the water to warm up, he stuck his head underneath the stream, gasping as the ice cold water hit his neck. He shivered as the water droplets rolled down his face and down to his neck. Each drop feeling like ice.
The water slowly heated up until the ice droplets felt like fire. Xiumin didn't even realize he was crying.