Picture 27: Keep them close

"I HATE YOU." Kyungsoo screamed.

Chanyeol let out a loud groan, "You are the absolute worst."

Jongdae kicked his feet in the air as he tried to regain control, "I will kill each and every single one of you."

Jongin giggled manically as he pressed the button his finger was hovering over for the last ten seconds, "Hey Jongdae, say hello to my little friend."

Jongdae, who had just swerved into first place, let out a loud scream when he saw the little blue shell pop up on his screen, "You didn't."

Jongin smirked, "Oh yes I did." He laughed as he watched Jongdae's little Mario get blasted off the side of the road, "Suck it!" He taunted as he finished in first, the little Peach on a motorcycle celebrating.

Kyungsoo's Bowser finished in third with Chanyeol finishing in forth with his Donkey Kong.
Poor Jongdae straggled in 11th, due to the unexpected attack from Jongin. He pouted as he watched Mario started crying on screen, "So close." He hissed.

Luhan and Sehun took refuge on the couch, watching the four play the video game. They were siting on the floor of Sehun's dorm, which was as big as a quad.

There was almost ten feet of space between the T.V mounted on the wall and the couch. Kyungsoo was sitting up, with Chanyeol laying down next to him. Jongin also lay flat on his stomach, resting his weight on his elbows as he concentrated on the screen.

Luhan turned around (he was in Sehun's lap), "What are they playing?"

Sehun's eyes widened, "You've..never played Mario Cart before?"

Luhan shook his head.

From the ground, Jongdae let out a scandalous gasp, "Oh my god, did your childhood mean nothing to you?!"

Kyungsoo smacked the back of the lanky male's head.

Sehun stood up, pulling Luhan along with him. He sat next to Jongdae who gave his controller up (after getting beat up by Kyungsoo).

"Sit." Sehun said, patting his thighs. Luhan grinned and sat in his boyfriend's lap, taking in his musky scent as he wrapped his arms around Luhan. He held the controller in front of the pink haired male, showing him the controls.

"Here, I'll change it so it's just us racing." Chanyeol said, going through the settings. Luhan grinned at him appreciatively.
"Okay you got it?" Sehun said as he finished the mini tutorial.

Luhan nodded and took the controls. He scrunched his face as he look at his first struggle.
Toad or Toadette?
They were both very cute.

Luhan decided to go for Toadette because he liked her dress.

The race started and Chanyeol began yelling. Kyungsoo was trying his best to knock into Chanyeol. Luhan giggled as he tried to overtake Jongin.

Sehun kicked the tan male's back and Jongin immediately slowed, letting Luhan come up in first.

Like that, Jongdae and Sehun messed with the three players, letting Luhan finish in first.

"Wow cutie! You're a natural." Jongdae said, pinching the pink haired male's cheek.

Luhan rolled his eyes, "I knew you guys were letting me win."