Picture 10: The heart mends itself with time and love

Luhan stared at Sehun opened the door to his own dorm room. The tall male seemed angry. He was still breathing heavily and his fists were clenched painfully. Luhan frowned when he spotted bruises blossoming on Sehun's pale knuckles. He must've hurt his hand when he punched Jongin.

Sehun stepped inside his dorm, giving a small smile to Luhan before slowly shutting the door. Luhan, in the moment, stuck his foot out, stopping the door from being fully closed.

Sehun opened the door again, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Luhan lifted his hands and signed slowly, "Thank you."

He didn't even know if Sehun could understand him.

"You got hurt because of me."

Luhan took Sehun's hands into his own, gently rubbing his thumb over the latter's bruises. He slowly brought them up to his face, kissing Sehun's injured knuckles one by one.

"I'm not worth your pain."

With that, Luhan backed up before turning his body away from Sehun. He shoved his hands in his pockets and slowly walked away.

"You are worth my pain."

Luhan stopped mid-step, his breath quickening as he turned around. Sehun was standing out in the hall, one hand gently caressing his injured knuckles.

"And you got hurt because of Jongin...so I guess we're even now."

Luhan scrunched his nose, quickly signing the one question that was in his head, "You can understand me?"

Sehun shrugged, a small smile playing at his lips, "Sign language isn't hard, it's mostly common sense."

Luhan smiled, his low mood already lifting, "I'll see you Monday then."

"Wait."

Luhan turned back around.

"Do you...um..do you want to go out Saturday, tomorrow I mean. My cousin is in this small band and he's preforming tomorrow and I was wondering if you," Sehun scratched the back of his head, his voice was quiet with nervousness, "if you would want to come with me?"

"Like a date?"

Sehun nodded shyly, "Yea..like a date."

Luhan nodded happily and raced back to where Sehun was standing. He threw his arms around the tall male's neck, giving him a tight squeeze before letting go.

"Tomorrow then."

Sehun grinned, "Tomorrow."

Luhan happily walked away, feeling content with how the day turned out.

KyungDoo: he whAT

Yeollie: omg! That's exciting Lu!!!!

LuLu: yea, I'm really glad he asked me out

KyungDoo: so you like him?

LuLu: I liked him from the day I met him

Yeollie: how romantic!!!

LuLu: stop that! I have to go, Minnie is freaking out about MY date outfit

Yeollie: it's going to be cold today....you know what that means!

Lulu: no......?

KyungDoo: dress lightly and say you're cold and then he hugs you and gives you his jacket

Yeollie: come on Lu, these are the basics of going on dates

LuLu: .......