Picture 13: closer and closer until we become one

Sehun's eyes were wide with surprise as the smaller male pulled him even closer into the kiss.

The texture of the latter's lips was no surprise (after hours of staring at them), Sehun expected them to be plump and pink. Soft to the touch.

The fire crackled on in the background as Sehun put his everything into this one kiss. Luhan slowly leaned backwards until he was laying down on the love couch and Sehun hovered above him.

Ironic really, Sehun was kissing the guy he liked on a love couch.

Luhan whimpered from under Sehun, causing him to pull away. The smaller male's cheeks was bright pink. Whether it was from the kiss or the heat of the fire, Sehun didn't know.

Luhan just stared at Sehun, emotions were flying through his eyes. His chest was heaving, raising up and down quickly as he tried to catch his breath.

Sehun was speechless. He didn't know if he should continue with what he was saying or compliment Luhan on the kiss or run out the damn room screaming. He was considering the third option when Luhan smiled.

A simple smile, a quick kiss on the nose and that was it. Luhan slowly shifted himself until he was in between the sofa and Sehun before closing his eyes.
The taller male smiled and closed his eyes as well, wrapping one arm around the later.

He felt at ease now. Because he knew what the small kiss on the nose was.

'Don't fret. We can talk about it later.'

Sehun grinned and closed his eyes.

Kyungsoo woke up early. He usually does. Chanyeol was the night owl between the two and woke up much later than Kyungsoo.

It was his routine to brush his teeth (yes he brushed his teeth before he ate. He found it barbaric that people could eat with that nasty taste in their mouth from when they woke up) and then head downstairs for breakfast.

He walked by Sehun's room, slowing down. He considered knocking or walking in but decided against it. It's been long couple of weeks and the black haired male needed his rest.

Kyungsoo yawned once more, scratching his stomach as he walked down the stairs. He turned the corner, walking into the living room where they had talked last night.

The fire was slowly dying, just small licks of flame that were barely lighting up the room. Kyungsoo was about to walk out of the room when something caught his eye.

He turned towards the love couch and his jaw dropped.
Luhan and Sehun were sleeping. There. On the same couch.
Together.

Sehun didn't let anyone come in a one foot radius of him. He wasn't a touchy person and tried to avoid hugs. But there he was, holding onto Luhan like his life depended on it.

Kyungsoo smiled. Why? Because Sehun was smiling.

Deep in his slumber, his guard was down. As Luhan nuzzled into his chest, Sehun was smiling.

Kyungsoo hadn't seen that genuine of a smile from Sehun since the beginning of high school. And he owed the world to Luhan for being the cause of that smile.

He let the pair sleep, pulling a blanket over their bodies and turning off the light in the room before walking out.

The maids bowed lowly when Kyungsoo walked into the kitchen and offered to make him breakfast. Kyungsoo shook his head and told them to go rest, his charming smile convincing the ladies. They all ran away, giggling at their master's handsome friend.

Kyungsoo yawned once more before he started looking through the pantry. He was going to make one kickass breakfast.

Luhan woke with a start. He sat up straight, causing Sehun to whine at the sudden movement. Luhan's blonde hair was sticking up all over the place, making him look like some cute chicken.