Picture 16: Ignoring problems might cause them to grow

Xiumin was awake by lunch time. Injeon was the first to visit him. Through the glass, Luhan watched her press kisses all over his face, smothering him in her love. Then she pulled away and smacked his arm. Xiumin hissed as he rubbed his sore arm and Luhan smiled. She must have been scolding him on how poorly he's been taking care of himself.

The pink haired male flinched when he felt an hand on his waist, relaxing when he recognized the touch.
"I talked to the doctors and they said we should get him a therapist. I recommend Jongdae's because he did an amazing job with him."

"Jongdae was depressed?"

Sehun sighed, "Yea, maybe he still is. He's good at hiding things. Growing up wasn't easy. Both our parents neglected us. He had it worse. At least mine had the decency to call."

Luhan frowned. Sehun noticed the mood change in the smaller male and squeezed his gently, "Don't think too much about it. He doesn't care anymore and he's better off with his band and friends."

"But still, his own parents...."

Luhan looked up, his light hazel eyes finally meeting Sehun's dark stormy orbs, "My own parents abandoned me. That's what grandfather says. He hasn't been the best caretaker either."

Sehun cracked a smile, one that showed all teeth but had no happiness behind it, "Guess we all have our issues."
Luhan sighed and nodded.

Injeon came out of the room, wiping a tear away. She approached the couple and smiled, "Thank you for letting me go first." She said with a faint voice. Luhan nodded and stepped forward, getting ready to go see Xiumin.

Injeon blinked and then flung herself at Sehun, hugging him tightly. Luhan froze, watching them. She squeezed him tightly and Sehun tensed. Luhan knew he didn't like touching people. But he brought himself to pat her back awkwardly. She finally let go and apologized. Sehun shook his head and said it was fine. Luhan raised an eyebrow as she bowed to both of them before scurrying off.

"Is she okay?" Sehun asked, rubbing the back of his neck uncomfortably. Luhan shrugged and pushed open the doors. Xiumin's head whipped to the side when he heard the doors move.
He smiled when he saw Luhan's pink hair, "Looking good Lu." He cooed. Luhan frowned and gently smacked his arm, "What the fuck were you thinking? You could've burned yourself."

"But I didn't."

"That's not the point! Why didn't you tell me that you were..." Luhan stopped mid-sentence, not knowing how to finish it. Xiumin smiled sadly, "Depressed?" He finished.

Luhan pouted and sat next to him on the hospital bed, "Xiu, you're my best friend. I love you and I would do anything to make you happy. You were the first person to accept me for who I was. You think I wouldn't do the same to you?"

Xiumin's eyes watered. He didn't know what he had done to deserve a friend like Luhan. He enveloped the pink haired male in a tight hug, burying his head in the crook of the latter's neck. Luhan could feel the wetness of Xiumin's tears but he held the male close.

Sehun smiled at the two males in front of him. In the world of rich, corruption and back stabbing that he lived in, it was nice to see such a pure friendship. Luhan meant the world to him. Meaning that Luhan's problems were his problems. So Sehun sat down on the other side of Xiumin, "I know I don't talk to you much but I consider you a friend so don't go collapsing on me now."

Xiumin looked up, eyes wide in shook. Luhan looked the same way, not believing his stone cold lover was talking so freely.

"If I find out you aren't eating properly again, I will send a caretaker to your dorm to babysit you." Sehun threatened. Xiumin's face relaxed and he smiled, "I wouldn't dare."