Picture 29: Take you down

Luhan rolled on his chair as he grabbed another sheet he printed out. Xiumin got so sick of waiting in a line at the library to print things that he went out and bought his own. Luhan wasn't complaining, it was very useful.

Luhan bit his lip thoughtfully as he scanned the page. He uncapped a pink highlighter and circled a couple sentences on the page. He kept the cap in his mouth as he went through the essay, highlighting things that needed work.

Luhan was the one that all his friends came to for essay revision. The pink haired male read more than anything and in doing so, developed a way with his words. He was, besides Kyungsoo, the best writer.

Kyungsoo had his novel sent to multiple publications, but all of them turned him down merely because Kyungsoo was just a college student. Luhan found that distasteful and brought it upon himself to talk to his grandfather.

Luhan's grandfather was an important, powerful man in China. Luhan could have access to good connections if he could just convince his grandfather of Kyungsoo's talent.

Luhan stood up, his fluffy washed out pink hair falling over his eyes as he went to open the door. He had heard faint knockings over his loud music. Luhan opened the door, not looking up at who it was. He was still focused on Jongdae's essay.

"Um...Luhan?"

Luhan's eyes widened at the unfamiliar voice and he looked up. Yixing was standing in front of him, his black hair styled down today, giving him an innocent look.

Luhan tensed when he realized that he was in his pajamas, his hair was a mess and he had no makeup on. Luhan took the highlighter cap from his mouth and slowly capped the pen. He nonchalantly tugged his (actually it was Chanyeol's) sweatshirt further down.
The weather was slowly warming up and Luhan had switched from heavy sweatpants to light shorts.

Luhan took out his phone and typed something in the notes app.

Can I help you?

Yixing nodded, "I um..I just needed help getting around campus? I wanted to go work out for a while but I didn't know where the gym was."

Luhan raised an eyebrow. He typed something else out.

Yet you know where my dorm is?

Yixing tensed, "Well um..I saw Sehun come into this building a lot and since he doesn't visit me, I assumed it was you."

You live in this building?

Yixing pointed to the door at the end of the hallway, "There."

Luhan couldn't help but sigh. He didn't have a choice did he?

Give me a minute to change. Please, come in.

Yixing smiled, his dimple made an appearance, "Thank you Luhan."

Luhan nodded and allowed the male to step into his dorm. He shut it slowly behind him and grabbed Jongdae's essay.
Luhan knew that Jongdae was crashing at Chanyeol and Kyungsoo's dorm for the weekend so he could just drop by after showing Yixing to the gym.

Luhan stapled the papers together and set them on his desk. He peered out into the living room to see Yixing sitting on the couch, typing away on his phone. He traded his usual black jeans for workout shorts.

He looked...harmless.
But Luhan knew better.
He wasn't going to judge Yixing for his past. Everyone changes. Luhan just needed time to see if it was the same for Yixing.

Luhan shut the bedroom door and yanked off the enormous sweatshirt. As he grabbed a loose top from his wardrobe, his phone buzzed.
Luhan held the shirt in his mouth as he unlocked his phone.