Picture 32: Pillow fights and broken hearts

I'm not dragging the story out am I?

-----------------------------------

Luhan looked down at Sehun who was resting his head in the said male's lap. He looked back up at Jongdae who was smiling widely.

"No."

Jongdae's face fell, "Aw come on, after a night like that, we need to drink it off."

Kyungsoo frowned, "You understand him?"

Jongdae nodded, "Xiumin's been giving me lessons, teaching me the basics."

Chanyeol threw his hands up in the air, "What the heck! Are me and Kyungsoo the only people who don't get sign language like...at all?"

Jongin nodded, examining his nails, "Yup, that's sounds about right."

Chanyeol scowled and threw a pillow at the tanned male. Jongdae sighed, "Come on, Cuz, remember all those crazy times at the club."

Sehun raised his head ever so slightly, "That's exactly why I'm so reluctant to say yes."

Jongin stood up from the stool he was resting up, "Sehun, we've all had pretty bad week. " he turned to Kyungsoo who was typing on his laptop, "Except Author Do over there."

Kyungsoo looked up and hummed, "Author Do, I like it."

Jongin rolled his eyes, "We haven't gone drinking in so long! Come on, private booth, just us and a fuck ton of alcohol."

Sehun looked straight up, making eye contact with Luhan, "Whatever you want babe."

Luhan bent down and placed a kiss on Sehun's lips, but because Sehun was lying the same way Luhan was facing, they shared an upside down kiss.

"Whatever you want."

Sehun sighed and let Luhan gently massage his head, "Alright. But no clubs or dancing. Just drinking."

Jongdae smiled widely, Luhan was afraid his face would crack in half, "Deal."

Luhan felt like Sehun just made a deal with the devil.

The day went on pretty quietly. Kyungsoo was still reviewing the different companies and Xiumin was helping him, piping in any information he knew about them. Chanyeol was playing video games with Jongdae, not minding that he hasn't been getting a lot of attention from Kyungsoo lately.
He knew how much this meant to the shorter male.

Jongin was sitting with Luhan, getting help on his assignments. Sehun lay curled up like a child, half on Luhan's lap and half on the couch. After the words thrown at him by his own father, he was a bit unsteady.

He refused to be separated from the grey haired male. His separation anxiety was at its peak as he watched the doe eyed male review some reading with Jongin.

Sehun supposed he change a lot in the four (was it going onto five?) months he was dating Luhan. He used to refuse showing any weakness or any need of support but here he was, nestled up like a child in Luhan's lap.

He was tired.

Tired of his father, Yixing. Hell, he was still tired from that whole Injeon incident. Never had he been so scared that other person he loved had left him.

He remembered the moment when he read the letter. Flashbacks of Mia and her note haunted his mind, making it near impossible for him to sleep that night. He was scared that he would never get Luhan back.

But he did.
And he wasn't letting go.

The more Sehun thought about it, the more he questioned why he was upset. Being the next in line was never appealing to Sehun. Perhaps he was just upset that Yixing beat him...once again.