Picture 21: Earth Shattering

Oh you guys are gonna hate me

Chanyeol sighed once more as he gently stirred his coffee. He watched the dark liquid slowly turn into a more, familiar calming, light brown. He picked up the can of whipped cream and made a little smiley face on top of the drink. (Yes, whipped cream with coffee, don't judge him, it tastes pretty good.)

Chanyeol smiled before bringing the rilakkuma mug up to his lips, taking a tentative sip.

Perfection.

The brown haired male turned and decided to walk back to the bedroom where Kyungsoo lay. The said male was tired from activities and Chanyeol for once was the first to wake. The bags under the giant's eyes revealed that Chanyeol was a night owl, and he was.

Chanyeol has had sleeping problems ever since he was a child. His father brushed it off, his mother blamed him for staying up doing his own art nonsense. They didn't realize Chanyeol laid awake, staring at the ceiling in the dark to escape.

He was tormented by dreams. Scary ones. Ones in which he looses his family, where he looses his art, his everything.

Chanyeol was terrified to sleep.

So he didn't.

That is, until Kyungsoo came along. He guided Chanyeol, helped him get help, held him through the night and welcomed him in the morning. It must've been, second year of high school when the two first met. Chanyeol was running late, Kyungsoo was turning the corner.

They slammed into each other and before Kyungsoo could yell at the said male, he saw his eyes. Those brown eyes that hid more than what was on the surface. Kyungsoo found himself captivated. Then it was history from there.

"Kyungsoo-ah." Chanyeol cooed, gently sitting on the edge of the bed, inches away from Kyungsoo. The black haired male groggily opened one eye, groaning as he pulled the covers over his exposed body, "mmm Mornin' Yeol..." Kyungsoo mumbled as he tried to get a sense of things.

Chanyeol chuckled as he helped the male sit up. "Wanna sip?" He asked, gently thrusting the mug of coffee in Kyungsoo's face. The shorter male leaned forward and took a sip, without moving his arms or legs.

He recoiled quickly, his face scrunching up with disgust, "Stop feeding me whipped cream and coffee!" He exclaimed. Chanyeol laughed out loud. He enjoyed tormenting his little boyfriend.

Kyungsoo growled irritably but froze when he saw Chanyeol's smile. His face was all scrunched up and he looked kinda scary but Kyungsoo found it endearing. At this point of their relationship, Chanyeol could let loose a massive belch and Kyungsoo would respond as if a puppy had just done a new trick.

Chanyeol's laughter trailed off when he realized Kyungsoo was staring at him. So he stared right back. Kyungsoo took this as a challenge because he launched himself at the tall male.

Chanyeol barely kept his mug of coffee intact as Kyungsoo attacked his lips feverishly. Chanyeol mumbled a quick 'my coffee!!' into the kiss and Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. With a swift movement he snagged the mug out of Chanyeol's hands and set it on the bedside table. He was about to join their lips once more when a knocking interrupted them. Chanyeol meant to ignore it but it got more and more intense.