Picture 33: Not okay

The story is coming to an end!
------------------------------------
Luhan stood in front of the quiet male, Muki in his arms and his friends surrounding him.

"I don't think he's okay..." Chanyeol whispered.

Jongin frowned and waved his hand in front of Jongdae's face. The male was stoic. He was makeup free and wore sweats. That was a major tip-off that something wasn't right. No matter how late Jongdae would be, he would never leave his house without looking his best.

He was also uncharacteristically quiet.

Jongin bent down to Jongdae's level, "Hey Dae, have you heard? Luhan broke up with Sehun and he wants to date you."

Sehun smacked Jongin's arm but Jongdae just nodded nonchalantly, "Okay, congrats."

"Oh he's definitely not okay."

This time, Luhan hit him.

"Everyone out! I'm going to talk to him alone."

Jongin grumbled his protests but one glare from Luhan got him to grab Kyungsoo and Chanyeol and head out the door. Sehun glanced at Luhan and then Jongdae before nodding, bending down to give Luhan a chaste kiss and he was out the door.

Luhan knelt on the ground, right across from Jongdae who was sitting on the couch, thumbing through his phone. He was on his Instagram page, scrolling through pictures, disinterested. Luhan took out his own phone and typed a message.

LuHoney: Dae, talk to me

Jongdae saw the notification and swiped up, ignoring it. Luhan gently shoved the latter and grabbed the phone. Jongdae made sounds of protest but Luhan shoved the phone in his back pocket ( a place only Sehun would dare venture).

"Oh come on Luhan." Jongdae whined.

Luhan grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil and scribbled something.

You called me by my name. You are NOT okay. Tell me what's wrong or else.

Jongdae raised a finger, "You honestly are as intimidating as Muki."  Luhan pouted, causing Jongdae to sigh.

"It's just....last night, I wanted to tell someone something." Jongdae paused, unsure on how to continue. Luhan had never seen the male so speechless, "I wanted to tell that person how much they mean to me, except I realized that I don't mean anything to them."

Luhan frowned and wrote on the paper.

Is this about Xiumin?

Jongdae scoffed after peeking at the quickly written sentence, "That obvious?"

He flopped back, slouching on the couch while ruffling his poodle-like hair, "Yea I admit. I really like him."

Luhan smiled enthusiastically.
Tell him then!

Jongdae leaned forward, only inches away from Luhan's face. He stared the latter down, his own dark brown eyes staring into Luhan's hazel ones, "Luhan. You have to get one thing straight. Not every story has a happy ending."

Luhan scrunched his nose and tilted his head to the side. Jongdae smiled bitterly, "Not everyone end up like you or Sehun. I like Xiumin. Xiumin likes girls. I have a dick, therefore Xiumin does not like me."

Luhan grabbed the pencil to jot something down but Jongdae grabbed his hand, "Luhan, you are a dear friend. Seriously. I love you for everything that you do for me but this is something that you can't change."

Jongdae took the pencil out of Luhan's hand and grabbed the paper. He scrunched it up before shoving it into his pocket.

"It might hurt, I might be sad for a while but I'll be alright." Jongdae gave a weak smile, "I'll bounce back, I always do."