Picture 3: Lies are double edged swords

Luhan blinked as he stared at Xiumin, waiting for the brown haired male to walk back to the table with their two cups of coffee.

The coffee shop was nice and cozy. Xiumin knew the owner and had a small spot for himself in the back. Luhan leaned against the couch and held him backpack to his chest. His fluffy honey blonde hair fell over his eyes as Luhan looked at his doc martens. They squeaked as he rubbed them together nervously. A habit he picked up from his grandfather.

"Here."

Luhan looked up to see that Xiumin placed a steaming hot cup of coffee on the table. Luhan smiled when he saw a foam kitten on the surface of the drink.

He pulled out his camera and snapped a picture. Xiumin sipped at his coffee, an amused look etched in his face, "What's the memory?"

"First time hanging out with a friend."

Xiumin's eyes widened as he spat some coffee out. Luhan flinched backwards as Xiumin set down his mug, grabbing multiple tissues to clean himself up, "Shit sorry, that was really rude but seriously? First time?"

Luhan nodded and stored the printed Polaroid picture in his folder, "I can't really talk Xiumin."

Xiumin rolled his eyes, "Well yea but someone had to least take interest in you!"

Luhan shook his head.

Xiumin sighed as he drank more of his coffee, "That's too bad, you know you're really attractive."

It was Luhan's turn to be surprised. The smaller male's eyes widened as his cheeks flushed red. Xiumin let out a good natured laugh when he saw how flustered Luhan got, "I'm saying that platonically silly. Like damn, you're a pretty person but I just don't see you that way." Xiumin snorted as he sipped a bit of his coffee, "Besides, Injeon would kill me if she found out I had a crush on another person."

Luhan grinned, "Girlfriend?"

Xiumin shrugged, "More or less. Our parents set us up to get married when we were born but we like each other so it's not so bad."

Luhan's eyes sparkled as he watched Xiumin talk about Injeon. The latter seemed to have a small smile on his face and a look of adoration in his eyes.

"Tell me more about her."

Like that, Luhan spent the rest of the afternoon in that cozy café, doing homework, listening to Xiumin talk and of course, drinking coffee.

Luhan tapped his pencil on the table as he leaned on one hand, waiting for class to start. He had alternate classes from yesterday and he was excited. Luhan wasn't a die hard nerd who needed to get above a 100 but he enjoyed learning. He found the world fascinating and he wanted to soak up as much as he could.

He was snapped out of his thoughts when a boy sat down in the chair next to him. Luhan peeked a quick look at the stranger, his face immediately flushing light pink as he noticed how handsome this newcomer was.

With a chiseled jaw, plump lips and his bronze skin, Luhan found himself (ironically) speechless. The man turned and made eye contact with Luhan who jumped in his seat and looked away quickly.

Way to be smooth, Luhan chided to himself as the male grinned at him.

"Hey I'm Jongin."