Picture 14: Happy times

New Year's special in June? Why the hell not?

The trip ended just as quickly as it started. Before the four knew it, they were packing up, getting ready to head back to college. Even the newest member of their little family, Muki the pomsky, was following Luhan around while he packed.

Jongin, once he saw the little puppy, lost his shit. He cooed and cooed at Muki, only to get a small lick on the nose. Muki then continued to ignore Jongin and pawed at Chanyeol's pant leg, begging to be picked up.

Luhan smiled as the tanned male whined about Muki hating him.

"God he never shuts up."

Luhan turned to see Sehun bringing down their suitcases. The blonde haired male just shrugged and smiled. Sehun wrapped his arms around the smaller male, burying his face in the later's neck. Luhan squirmed as the tall male ghosted small kisses alongside his neck.

"So last night wasn't a dream."

Sehun raised an eyebrow, "Why would it?"

"I didn't think you were stupid enough to actually climb into my balcony."

"Hey!"

Luhan smiled naughtily and winked before running towards the kitchen. Sehun stood there in shock before realizing Luhan was teasing him. The dark haired male grabbed a pillow from the couch and ran after Luhan.

Luhan ran into the kitchen, with Sehun right behind him. He used the kitchen island as a shield. Sehun stood on one side of the counter while Luhan stood on the other, sticking out his tongue.

He gasped when Sehun decided to throw the pillow and ducked. The pillow flew over his head and instead hit Kyungsoo, who was innocently grabbing some water.

Sehun froze, realizing that what he had just did unleashed the wrath of Kyungsoo onto him. Luhan smiled, because he knew that Sehun was fucked.

The tall male blinked, unsure if he should run or stay and apologize. Kyungsoo took one step forward and Sehun bolted. Kyungsoo burst out laughing as he helped Luhan up, who was also dying on the floor.

"What a dork." Kyungsoo said, wiping away a tear. Luhan smiled and nodded. "He's my dork though."

Kyungsoo tilted his head to the side ever so slightly, "What did you say?" Luhan shook his head, shooting Kyungsoo a small smile. The short male rolled his eyes and pointed at Luhan threateningly, "One of these days, I'm going to understand what you said and I'm going to kick your ass."

Luhan gave him two thumbs up. Kyungsoo wouldn't dare lay a finger on Luhan anyway, the blonde haired male knew they were empty threats.

XiuXiu- when are u guys coming back?

LuLu: we're starting in ten, and it's an hour long drive why?

XiuXiu: I can't believe you forgot! It's the New Years party tonight!

LuLu: OH MY GOD YEA IM
SO SORRY WE'LL BE THERE

LuLu: I haVE SO MUCH TO TELL YOU

XiuXiu: okay I'll be waiting